• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's Left and Who's The Leader?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Oh. Heheh, sorry about that.

And after looking at some new info, Riku still may not actually be in the Order. So I'd say that the person Nomura was referring to was either Riku or the Enigmatic Man, since he technically did appear in the first KH.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i say engimatic man mickey was in the original and has a coat like riku i really don't care who is in the org engimatic man was in final mix extras though i'm not going to guess now that you said nomura said someone in the first one is in the org it's confusing me.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Everyone, for a while, seemed to connect DiZ and the title of Superior together, though nowhere in CoM did we ever have it confirmed that he is. That said, could it be possible that one of the newer members of the Organization (Demix and Xaldin) is the Superior?

adventchildkiori

Demix is confirmed to be #9 and Xaldin is confirmed to be #3... so I dont think neither of them are the leader.

Maybe this old man or this woman we heard of.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
All signs freaking pointed to DiZ being Superior in CoM....

1. He was in CO with the rest of the Unknowns.
2. He is a shell himself.
3. Vexen told this to Riku:

Riku: Who are you? Are you with Ansem?

Vexen: You are half correct. Let us say that it's not the Ansem you know. He is
Ansem and he is not — which is the say he is nobody.

Oh well I don't care any more >_>

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
good i think that diz is part of the org seeing as he hasent attacked anyone and only been attacked by one person

ProjectA.B.

If DiZ (question: why a capital Z? anyways)...
Quit the ORG then it means 3 more members and we're not even SURE Riku is one of them so maybe 4...but I don't think Riku is in because He and Mickey are both in the same situation

AND ALSO

Ok this is probably OFF topic

Why is the NUMBER 13 always coming back?
I've seen this number A LOT on some square soft games
Ex: Final Fantasy 7 : Red XIII

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
.Oathkeeper. said:
Everyone, for a while, seemed to connect DiZ and the title of Superior together, though nowhere in CoM did we ever have it confirmed that he is. That said, could it be possible that one of the newer members of the Organization (Demix and Xaldin) is the Superior?
I'd wondered that for a while. I came here and looked around and everyone was referring to DiZ as the Superior. But no one in the game actually used the name "DiZ" when they were talking about the Superior.

But no, Demix and Xaldin's numbers were confirmed at the party. Demix is #9 and Xaldin is #3. Given this new info about DiZ, I'd have to say that the Enigmatic Man is #1.

Riku: Who are you? Are you with Ansem?

Vexen: You are half correct. Let us say that it's not the Ansem you know. He is
Ansem and he is not — which is the say he is nobody.
"He is nobody", hmm? Basically the same thing the Enigmatic Man said to DiZ in the new trailer. Interesting, interesting.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Riku isn't a member.If he were, Mickey would be a member also. Because he and Mickey are together. Don't forget that. We don't even know HOW they got their Org coats. Riku just beats Ansem and then the end cutscene starts and all of a sudden Riku and Mickey are dressed in Org Cloaks. We don't know how they got them. And Riku just fought several members of the org, why join people who just tried to kill him? So we can't assume that he is a member with all that being said.

louis

IF diz is the leader of the org then why is he trying to get BHK to destroy the organization?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back