• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's excited!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
So who's excited about the new Kingdom Hearts series that is going to be created, I know I am. I don't mean just excited about the games but also excited that we get to watch another chapter of the KH series be developed and the forums will come back to life again, well they kind of already have XD , and to top it off there will probably be a KH3 in development later as well. For a while there I was uninterested with KH I didn't go to the forums anymore or visit the website that often, but when I decided to check the website the day KH2:FM came out I noticed that the KH2:FM Secret ending was posted, and after I saw it, it was like I became re-obsessed lol, did anyone else experience this feeling after they saw the secret ending? So Tutsuya Nomura has succeeded in pulling me back in, KH never fails to surprise/excite us does it? And it always has something new
So like I said before I'm exremely excited to see where KH will go, so how about you guys what do you think?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm excited. I just want them to hurry up and say which system it's going to be on. So that way I can begin saving for that particular system.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I'm excited. I just want them to hurry up and say which system it's going to be on. So that way I can begin saving for that particular system.

Same here. xD

I'm VERY excited but I'm more dissappointed at the fact it'll be another four years. (More than likely longer than that)

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Well, I'd rather that they took some time to make sure it's awesome rather than rushing and giving us something merely to tide us over. Granted, four years is a long wait...but I'd take four over one. (2-3 years sounds good...)

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Well, I'd rather that they took some time to make sure it's awesome rather than rushing and giving us something merely to tide us over. Granted, four years is a long wait...but I'd take four over one. (2-3 years sounds good...)

I'm kinda worried about its developement, though. Nomura announced he would be showing audio of the 'new series' this year.

But his team is already hard at work on Versus...It might suck if they're still busy with Versus while developing the New Series.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Well i have the PS3 and im getting the Wii in June so all I have to do is hope that its not on the XBox 360. It might not take 4 years this time, remember once Tutsuya Nomura is done with Final Fantasy Versus XIII he is done directing final fantasy games because he wants to spend more time on KH so hopefully it won't take as long this time around

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^It may not take 4 years for the next game. The reason I say this is because I think they finally found a battle system that they like. And now since they know that they can put in insanely hard bosses with a game using this battle system, it shouldn't take them too long because they know what to do now. Also supposedly Nomura has this storyline already planned out in his head unlike KH2. So hopefully, we'll be seeing a 1 or 2 year wait.

If it's on the Xbox it should also be on the PS3( it's only fair). Either way, I'm not buying another system until I know which system this game will be on.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
*blink* Sudden realization that the next FF game is Final Fantasy Versus XIII...d'you think he planned that oh-so-weird coincidence?

Final Fantasy Vs. Organization XIII

xD Something that doesn't make any sense. It's stupid, but I got about 15 seconds of humor out of it.

im totally excited about the new upcoming series. and going back to what you said about becoming excited all over again, i get that all the time! every now and then i'd get a little bored with KH, but when something new comes up im all over it lol. i heard if the new games come out on PS3, the next game might come out in 2011...:-(

blksoulalchemst

Yes. Nomura has done an excellent job of keeping us in dark and keeping us wondering about what is going to happen next. Its always exciting to see what things you were right about, and sitting there going "AH HAH!" when you understand something. I am really excited to see what he has in store.

*Edit* I am also awaiting to see what system the release it for. I am really hoping for 360 to be honest because I am getting one this summer. If it is the PS3..I guess I'll break down and get it for that as well...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back