• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHOA... News on another World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimedog

I was just on KHU and on the fornt page, they said that there has been a trailer shown on spanish tv, this trailer is the one that will be shown at E3. this onformation is UNCONFIRMED at the time but.....heres the news

Reports have came in that parts of the new E3 trailer have already been shown on Spanish TV, more precisely the TV Show "PXG" (video games show, inc. jap games coverage) on the channel Jetix.

In regards to what is feature in the trailer, the following was said:
- Footage of BHK and Axel fighting, we can't control BHK during it.
- Footage of Donald and Sora merge fighting.
- Riku is playable? (bit hard to believe)
- Namine at Oylmpus Coliseum? (that don't make sense, right?)
- Footage of a "Lion King" world
- Footage of Auron and Sora attacking
- Mickey attacking an Org. member, who parries the attack and counter-attacks Mickey, hitting him.
- Sora in Disney Castle, finds Donald and Goofy and runs towards them, but he falls and they all end in the floor.

But please take into consideration, this information is currently UNCONFIRMED, in addition its a bit hard to believe that Riku is playable and that Namine is at the Coliseum.

Regardless, we'll keep you posted.
Credit: Mr_Salvador & KHManiacs Forums [Spanish]

A

Audo

Riku playable?!? I hope to god that he is!
I can see Naminé at the colloseum she'll follow Sora around and he will se her but then she disappears kinda like how he saw kairi in tarzan land but then she left. E3 is in a matter of days!
EDIT: None of that is old. They're saying that you actually see BHK hitting Axel and stuff loike that nothing is old.

Krimedog

aw and i forgot to state, maybe the lion king world is nomuras surprising world.... hard to beleive though, bc he did state his favorite movie was lion king, so maybe this is just from him.

Reiyoku

Well anything can happen^^
The other scenes seem right...And i have a little theory explaining the Namine at Olympus.
If you look through the trailers alot of things happen at Olympus and also KH2 is somehow linked to the Netherworlds right?
And maybe just maybe Riku could be playable. He was playable in KH:COM right?^^

A

Audo

I dont think Riku being playable is hard to believe. I stated this in another thread. Seeing Riku's Side of the story would help you understand the Org. More. WAIT! if they know Riku is playable that means we see his face!!!!!
Anyways this is what i said.
You play Sora a big majority of the game and when you like beat a boss yo play as BHK for a bit and then Riku for a bit then back to Sora kinda like in Paper Mario2 where you play as Mario than Peach than Bowser

Krimedog

Riku-Keyblade said:
I dont think Riku being playable is hard to believe. I stated this in another thread. Seeing Riku's Side of the story would help you understand the Org. More. WAIT! if they know Riku is playable that means we see his face!!!!!
Anyways this is what i said.
You play Sora a big majority of the game and when you like beat a boss yo play as BHK for a bit and then Riku for a bit then back to Sora kinda like in Paper Mario2 where you play as Mario than Peach than Bowser

Youve got a good oint, i just dont know about the second part of your theory, the paper mario thing. Maybe you play the game as sora, then you play after that as riku after you beat it.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well Riku, I really cant Picture as playable. BHK not Playable now thats a load of BS. I really want to play as him. Man Lion King world that dosent really sound cool to me even though i like the 1st movie. Atleast this isnt Confirmed yet, i cant wait lets hope a new trailer is at E3

A

Audo

I hope this is confirmed. BHK has already been confirmed playable. I dotn see why Riku is hard to believe. I mean its Riku.
I think Lion King was going to be in KH1 because there is artwork of Sora as a lion with a lion keyblade. This better be true well at least we get to find out alot faster than the Jump Festa one lol. Only 2 more days Till E3 Confrence and 3 to the Convention. A w00t w00t. Anyways i have to sign off but im going to check back on this thread in a tad.

Krimedog

OS what, for a lion king world, what would you ahve to do. I guess your boss would be scar, and you can battle the hyenas to, pride rock will probably be a part of the run through, same with the desert lands..

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Riku-Keyblade said:
I hope this is confirmed. BHK has already been confirmed playable. I dotn see why Riku is hard to believe. I mean its Riku.
I think Lion King was going to be in KH1 because there is artwork of Sora as a lion with a lion keyblade. This better be true well at least we get to find out alot faster than the Jump Festa one lol. Only 2 more days Till E3 Confrence and 3 to the Convention. A w00t w00t. Anyways i have to sign off but im going to check back on this thread in a tad.
Dude...When was BHK confirmed playable? I never heard that.

YoshiAngemon

Well, if we see some new footage, I'm sure it'll be better than the trailer, and we might actually see other characters, like the Sultan of Agrabah, and a few others, and more of King Mickey. It's gonna be a good thing, I think.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I point at the UNCONFIRMED word in the list,....and I will give reasons if it is believeable or not to me

1.We seen BHK and Axel fight..so..it might be the same battle
2.We know they merge..so..I belive that
3.So wrong...They playable character is BHK..did Nomura say there would be 2 other playable characters...nope...plus..its kidna dumb...playing as Sora and BHK is enough..
4....Extermly hard to believe-.-..Have we ever seen Namine leave her place?no..and why would she follow Sora around...She has to stay at Oblivion Castle
5. Really hard to fight lionsXD
6.Likely true
7....half believeable..
8. o_O...ook...No comment

Most of the information seems like a fantasy..plus...Would a trailer at E3 just be given out early-.-I kinda doubt it...and why would the trailer also be shown on Jetix...It has nothing to do with E3 or anime or video games..but..its just my 2 cents..

A

Audo

Hard to fight lions? You fight sabor in Deep Jungle. Yes he may never had said there were going to be more than two playable character but he never said there was only going to be two. Why can't Naminé leave CO? Sora and Riku could so whats stopping her? All of the Org. Members in the castle are gone.
Take in account that the Jump Festa Trailer Content was unconfirmed util the Trailer was released. This is basicly the exact same thing except we will find out sooner if it is true. (A few days as a matter of fact.) Take this into account.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
I dont know, this is just like hard to believe. I agreed whit Ultima Keyblade in that why the goin to present a trailer that can be presented in the E3 in just days of it. And more in Jetix. Riku playable? Well, nothing will surprise me, but if that happend would be awesome, but if this is all true, maybe this is the trailer that we gonna get from the E3? Just wait until the E3, and wait until this be confirm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back