• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who would you like to be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who would you be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark___edge

id like to be Riku because he can control the darkness...and his experiences relate to mine.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd like to be both Riku and Axel, but Axel mostly. Spontaneous combustion, what can I say? ^^

Keywielder94

I'd have to be sora because he has a keyblade oh and he's hot! :D lol

but i'd rather be roxas but u didnt have him so sora was the closet person since sora is roxas's somebody

kh is ba

I definitely liked riku the most because of his dark powers and he looked awesome in his evil suite thing that he has in kh1(also looks like ds who looks awesome).

JacobElysian

Awards
I absolutely despise Axel, Riku is okay... Sora is a little bit too whinny.. but Xemnas is the only one on that list I'd choose, mainly because of the robe he was wearing at the last fight with him in KH2. XD

S

Shygirlfrumfl

I would want to be Riku if I was a boy.His just so cool, has a great storyline,and wicked moves.Which is why I would want to be him! :D (Yea Sora does have a awesome set of clothes)

safire inthe sky

oh wow what a tough decision, well if I was a boy I would want to be riku so that I could have sora as a friend. hahaha, yay references to the game, anyway I would then also be able to frends with roxas by assosiation, and then I would get to meet axel too, yay hot friends, wow if I was a boy I would be sooooo gay. oh man you know what sucks I just realized if I was riku then I couldn't be freinds with riku!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back