• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would you fuse with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_reborn

If Sora does have the ability to fuse with anyone that fights alongside him, who would you most look forward to fusing with?

I would love to fuse with King Mickey!

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Wow....the noob shit going on the past hour is unbelieveable
its the noob power hour
sorry had to post that

sora_reborn

By "had to post that" you mean you have no impulse control, and you can't complain about n00bs because of all the stupid crap spam I've seen you post makes you a n00b yourself

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^oh yes that makes me a noob for posting that...dumbass...i haven't posted in the kh2 section for at least 3 months....it has always been in the discussion area

I have posted 3 posts here int he kh2 secton today....go everywhere else and see that all my posts have a meaning and is at least 2 damn sentences....noob

EDIT: Wait a minute, now your calling me a noob with you having only 25 posts....grow up and listen to yourself....this internet fight isn't going no where and after you get to 100 posts ill stop calling you a noob....your 15 and obsessing who would you like to see who is fused with? I would love to fuse with King Mickey! Mature a bit

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Wait a minute, now your calling me a noob with you having only 25 posts....grow up and listen to yourself....this internet fight isn't going no where and after you get to 100 posts ill stop calling you a noob....your 15 and obsessing who would you like to see who is fused with? I would love to fuse with King Mickey! Mature a bit

and as for G-Unit being overplayed crap because its shit people want to hear on the radio...if you got a problem...go kill 50 and g unit

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LMAO G unit= overplayed crap.... LMAO im sorry but hmmmmmmmmm if i could fuse with anybody it would be 50 cent... LMAO. im sorry that argument between u guys made me laugh.... ahhhhh i am finished yes i would like to fuse with Riku i mean with Riku's jumping ability and speed with Sora's finesse and courage...man that spells one bad drive mode.. LOL. I just hope we can do it..... and oh yeah GGGGGGGGGGG UNIT.....LMAO

* i am a fan of G unit and other rap as well....... wanted to let u guys know that... and yes i am black...... but no one cares so im wondering why i am typing this........ eating chocolate late at night can really make u do stupid stuff sometimes.........* sorry for the spam/LOL

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I would fuse with Ansem. Then we would really be the all consuming darkness. And not even the brightest of lights can stop us. Then again Boukon is kinda cool. Here's my list

1. Ansem
2. Riku
3. BHK [Boukon]
4. Pluto
5. Goofy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back