• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would you choose to be Admin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would you pick as admin?

• TheMuffinMan

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Super Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Azurith

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • The Scarecrow

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Monkeybutt

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • MegaFlare

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Ryu

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Ultima Keyblade

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • kairi_angel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I voted for myself. I am not self centered. I am just mad people ignore me. Who cleaned the kh2 section? Me. Who still destroys spam there? Me. Who gets no respect? Me. Now I dont wanna be an admin but I voted for fun.

VirusCoreHacker

i couldnt make up my mind...but in the end..i chose monkeybutt....not racist...not bribery..ect

Kyo

Hokage and I arent in the poll...I see how it is.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Ultima Keyblade said:
I voted for myself. I am not self centered. I am just mad people ignore me. Who cleaned the kh2 section? Me. Who still destroys spam there? Me. Who gets no respect? Me. Now I dont wanna be an admin but I voted for fun.
I don't ignore you. ;.;

Hokage and I arent in the poll...I see how it is.
Try clicking the 'View Forum Leaders' list at the bottom of the page next time.

T

TrishLovesDamon

Ultima Keyblade said:
We rly try allllll are best to ignore you =O

Kyo

RIDETHEPIG said:
Try clicking the 'View Forum Leaders' list at the bottom of the page next time.

What is that suppose to mean...You think im not in the forum leaders list? Maybe you over looked it...

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Ultima Keyblade said:
And UK is in the official forum army. That deserves loads of credit and worshipping.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Kyo said:
What is that suppose to mean...You think im not in the forum leaders list? Maybe you over looked it...
You are... The person who posted the thread obviously didn't resort to using that.
And UK is in the official forum army. That deserves loads of credit and worshipping.
Are we supposed to care? I'll stick to liking UK because he's UK.

I

inhiding

Voted for Phoenix.

Enchanted Rose said:
You forgot "sucking up," too.

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
Is it just me.. or did everyone else forget about ManchesterBlack..?

That's right.. TM's sidekick admin..

He's really the most qualified person to take TM's place, should anything ever happen. Which I hope it won't ever come to that. ^.^

Yes, Manchester is an admin.. which makes him that much more 'proficient' to take TM's place. Just because he's the only one to have close to the experience that Deven and TM both have. (Well.. as close as 'reasonable', anyways.)

So here's my question..

Why isn't ManchesterBlack on the poll..?
It would be abit of a promotion, wouldn't it..?

And he would deserve it more than anyone else.

~~Azurith

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's beause Manchester is already an Admin silly. xD

Oh, dont be sad Ulti. T_T

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Ultima Keyblade said:

But you DO moan all the time, my dear. <3 You really expect any form of respect as a mod? You don't. You earn it as a member.

Next admin? Out of the list, Az, then Monkey after. Basically because of their knowledge.

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
monkeybutt said:
That's beause Manchester is already an Admin silly. xD

Oh, dont be sad Ulti. T_T

Yes, I already said that he was an admin.

But taking TM's position as the forum's 'head admin' right under Deven 'site admin' would still be a 'promotion' for Manchester.

That, and he is still the most qualified individual, in my opinion..

~~Azurith

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Somehow I think this is going to pit the mods against each other x__x.
...Just kidding ^.^
Besides the only reason some are not named on the poll is because LuvKyou merely forgot to add them..Not a big deal :p, don't complain

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Azurith said:
Yes, I already said that he was an admin.

But taking TM's position as the forum's 'head admin' right under Deven 'site admin' would still be a 'promotion' for Manchester.

That, and he is still the most qualified individual, in my opinion..

~~Azurith

He'd certainly be on my list. =]

But I think the thread maker's intention was to pick out mods for the job. =o Plus, from what I know, you can only have 10 options per poll.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
RIDETHEPIG said:
You are... The person who posted the thread obviously didn't resort to using that.
Are we supposed to care? I'll stick to liking UK because he's UK.

You do realize I am a girl no? Please..why can't the people of these forums get my gender right?T_T
VX, you are just mad that you didn't get on the list. Dont take it out on me love<3

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
VX, you are just mad that you didn't get on the list. Dont take it out on me love<3

Do you really want to get into this? Let's go, Glinda.

You moan in the chat. You moan in the -somewhere else I won't mention-. You moaned in RO after being in for 5 minutes, you moaned in UT, you just moaned here, as I'm sure you will other places. Oh, not to forget the big MSN chats.

I rarely see you mod anywhere. You say you dealt with the KH2 section on your own? Mhm, sure. You take your position for granted.

Your hissy fits are what gain you attention nowadays, as it will here. You moan for all this attention, but do nothing to gain it. You don't do anything above anyone else, why should you be specialed out?

And about [not] being on the list - I really couldn't care. I don't go out my way to gain attention and wish to be worshipped like some.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back