• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will they meet in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
I don't know if there's a thread like this already, but I've been thinking for sometime now, if Terra and the others interact with Disney and Square Enix characters, with the game set 10 years prior, who will they meet?

We what we've been shown, apart from the mouse in Cinderalla, I would assume that teenage Hercules would appear, since Ven is shown in the Coliseum

Peter Pan could appea,r since he supposedly doesn't age, who know how all he really is

Kid Tarzan could appear if they ever go Deep Jungle for reasons to be reaveal later

And what about Square Enix characters, maybe Leon as a kid, similar to how Seifer appared in KHII, or maybe good Sephiroth, to some extend, along with Zack while the others from FFVII appear as they did in Before Crisis

What do you guys think?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
If they were to put Zack in the game cloud wouldnt be in the game >__>
10 years if you take 4 years off the fact that they were in shinra mansion
Then theres six left i believe zack was still like getting in solider

So maybe ummm the turks should appear definately

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
If they were to put Zack in the game cloud wouldnt be in the game >__>
10 years if you take 4 years off the fact that they were in shinra mansion
Then theres six left i believe zack was still like getting in solider

Kingdom Hearts doesn't abide by the FF timeline. Hence, both Aerith and Spehiroth are still alive.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
>__>
I believe they were using FF7 where indeed sephiroth is alive >__>
Ahem also sephiroth is just a boss in the games >__>
He has nothing to do with the plot well to me he didnt really have a purpose but for a cool battle =D

C

Colours

What purpose would Hercules have in BBS and Tarzan, mainly the worlds are about the PoH's.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think Sephiroth is just the personification of Cloud's Darkness, so I doubt he would appear, unless he really is his own person and not a part of Cloud in KH. If he is his own person and not the outward personification of Cloud's Darkness, then Sephiroth will be about 20, sane and good.

Zack might appear if the fans in Japan want him to. I don't want him to, just because it would make people say "OMG! HE LOOKS LIKE TERRA" more than they do now.

I say that a FFVIII character (Irvine, Laguna, Zell, or Rinoa) should appear. I guess Rinoa has the best chance of being in the game since Leon got that letter from somebody at the end of KH2. And Squall! He'll be Squall and not Leon! O.O

FFVI: Locke and Setzer. Terra can't be in the game because there would be Terra and Terra. Lol. I'd be a nice side plot to see Locke looking for his Terra to protect her, but wherever he goes, he meets KH Terra. Or they can make her Tina but I don't like that name as much as Terra.

Edit: Kefka should be an extra boss. Forget Setzer. They made him lame in KH2. I want a good guy as an extra boss though.

For Disney, I'd say Young Herc and Phil are almost guaranteed to be in the game since Olympus Colosseum is in BBS. I'd hope we get to see Zeus.

I wanna go to The Emperor's New Groove's world so all the characters in that world I'd want to see.

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
What purpose would Hercules have in BBS.

Nobody knows exactly yet but we'll all find out won't we? There must be a reason he's put in there. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cloud, and all those characters that were in the game series will show from FF (sadly no Zack. D: ), no doubt we won't see them. They connect the story in the past anyway.. not to mention we'll get to see the younger versions of the Princesses of Hearts because their role is also in a way important.

State

Awards
Young Tarzan would say that you can only interact with Karshak, the elephant, Terk and Tarzan's gorilla mother. Young Hercules would mean that you would talk with Zeus, Ares, Hades and other Gods or someone like Hermes. But I can't really see a young Aladdin but still, let's hope we get many interactions.

~fLoW

Togo

Awards
cinderella will definitely be in it by the looks of things.

C

Colours

About the same purpose as the other characters had in the previous games, they're conflicts just happend ton coincide with the protagonist arriving at their world and he, and maybe she in BBS, get involve in it
Well this isn't the other games, and the worlds so far annouced is mainly about the PoH and why MX and Maleficent is after them.

Nobody knows exactly yet but we'll all find out won't we? There must be a reason he's put in there. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cloud, and all those characters that were in the game series will show from FF (sadly no Zack. D: ), no doubt we won't see them. They connect the story in the past anyway.. not to mention we'll get to see the younger versions of the Princesses of Hearts because their role is also in a way important.

Lmao, that is what I was telling the other guy.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Moooooore FF8 characters PLZZ. Poor Leon. ;_; I want to see Rinoa or Zell. I love FF7, but they just about overdid it and made me cry in KH. And then there was Mena Suvari, but that's not really on topic.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I hope we meet/fight the Evil Queen from Snow White.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What purpose would Hercules have in BBS and Tarzan, mainly the worlds are about the PoH's.

Well, Young Herc would have to be in OC or it'd be a pointless world. And they are chasing after MX, and MX is in OC and he talks to Ven. So that pretty much confirms that world being there. And where would they have the Colosseum battles if OC wasn't there?

And not all the worlds will be the PoH's worlds. They have to be lead astray on their search somewhere and end up in a world that has nothing to do with PoH's. And there is the matter with the Unbirths.

A

Azrael

Hopefully more non FFVII characters will cameo like Rinoa or Zell.

As for Zack, it's kind of unlikely. I mean then all of the Cloud x Aerith fans will cry out in anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back