• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks this will happen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
How long in the past is the question.
Leon changed his name from Squall 9 (or was it 7?) years ago.
I might've missed some information

but Birth by Sleep including their escape would be good since it is a prequel(...isn't it?)

Blue

home is where the heart is
Yes,that would indeed be interesting to find out...personally,I was asking me that question the whole time

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well. That happened after Xehanort (The one we know) betrayed Ansem The Wise and cast off his body and soul, so it's not certain that it will show, but maybe.
And it was Maleficent, after Squalls words, who trew Radiant Garden into darkness. I think though we will get to see Maleficent in the Sleeping Beauty world, as many other people in here are sure of...:D...

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
We dont know how far in the past this is but i think it is before Sora is born. So unless they show why Squall changed his name towards the end then we wont see anything like that.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
around 10 years so that could mean more. and in the past from which game. I assume KH1 so then we wont see the name change of Squall to leon.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Yupyup, I was thinking along the same lines. Remember, there is where you can find the Heartless containers, Xehanort's study and much more. There's plenty to cover in a prequel if you really wanted to :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back