• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks that Tifa is worthless in Kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
I didn't think many had special meaning in the game, like Cloud, Sephiroth, all that...

Please, just skip that in the next installment.

The "men's fight" should never have existed.

Last edited:

Squall18

Tifa's appearance in KH2 was pretty wasted in my opinion, but not as wasted as Vivi's was, his appearance was entirely pointless.

Sora_is_mine*2

lol hate to say it, but pretty much yeah.
Just like Kristen said, "she just stands around and looks hot". I guess you could say that!
And it was sorta funny watching her try to kick Seph's butt, even though she failed, but DID protect Cloud.
COME ON I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING HAPPEN BETWEEN THEM!
Cloud didn't like her messing with his and Sephiroths fight...really good friendship, or something else? Remember, she'd never admit it.

But yeah. lol
Nothing but...
Oh yeah!
THANKS FOR FENRIR!

And, when DID we help?
Dunno...

Red Echidna0

Tifa: Gave you the Fenrir Keyblade, and provided minor information to benefit the Cloud Sephy subquest.

Vivi: Struggle battle, well that wasn't really Vivi that was just alot of Nobodies merged together :p

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So... she was filler. Who cares? She had the most entertaining scenes and VA.

Oracle

She wasn't completely useless in the main story. She /did/ help fight the heartless on the way to the great maw.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, without her help, Sora would be in trouble.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I think the whole FF7 thing in Kingdom hearts 2 was stupid.

I like FF7, but I didn't like it how Tifa was looking for Cloud, and only Cloud could beat Sephiroth, that was gay I thought. I think Sora could beat Sephiroth, and he beat Cloud, so why not Sephiroth?

In KH1, it was cool, because Cloud and Sephiroth didn't even interact in that one, but in KH2, they're like the main characters of Hollow Bastion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back