• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Sucks More Fall out boy or panic! at the disco

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Sucks More fall out boy or Panic! at the Disco

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue roses

in your trashcan so watch wat u throw out will 'ya
KHrulz21 said:
Punk rock (in my OPINION) is a DISGRACE to rock music. 80s and 90s punk was DECENT. I mean come on. Listen to a REAL rock band like G n'R or AC/DC , Bad Company, Nirvana, Metallica, Poison , Omg the list goes on and on. See thats whats so great about 80s and 90s rock, bands had more than ONE good song. They had albums full! If your not into Classic Rock then just listen to it and youll love it from then on.
i agree with that on with metle and classic rock and down with emo and down with some punk(i like blink 182)

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Well, I can tolerate Panic (if only for the irony and sardonic way in which the artists treat everything), but Fall Out Boy...I couldn't even manage a single verse of Suger, We're Going Down. I can stand most music, short of metal, but, well, there was just something almost infuriating about FOB.
FOB. That's...that's a really dignified abbreviation, guys. Beautiful.
~Fenris Etheral

~Leo~

They are both pretty good. But I said Panic is worse, there music just is different, not that special.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
KHrulz21 said:
Punk rock (in my OPINION) is a DISGRACE to rock music. 80s and 90s punk was DECENT. I mean come on. Listen to a REAL rock band like G n'R or AC/DC , Bad Company, Nirvana, Metallica, Poison , Omg the list goes on and on. See thats whats so great about 80s and 90s rock, bands had more than ONE good song. They had albums full! If your not into Classic Rock then just listen to it and youll love it from then on.

Nirvana is punk. -_- 90's punk.
Don't classify emo and punk in the same category. Emo music [P!ATD & FOB, among others] is disgraceful. Punk, [Green Day, Blink 182, The Ramones, etc.] is good. There isn't much punk left at all. All there's left is Green Day. Which did not sell out -_-;; If you think they did, or aren't punk or whatever, PM me, I have an article for you. Blink is gone, 3/4's of The Ramones are dead, and the other good punks like The Clash don't play anymore. So yes, emo is a disgrace, not punk. But I will agree, the bands you listed are incredible. Heil AC/DC, and Let There Be Rock.

On topic, I'd say FOB sucks more. It's a close race, but I just can't stand all the preppy girls in my school running around screaming ZOMGZ PETE WENTZ IZ SO0O0O0 HAWT!1!1!!11!1 as well as the fact that they think they are cool because they played in small clubs. Congrats guys, so did every other band.

P!ATD is also horrible, their music is emo, they can't write a decent song, etc. I don't feel like going into detail, its 12:11 AM here and I'm too tired.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Sad...both bands were taken over by preps...

The other week in computer lab, me and my punk friends put in a P!ATD C.D cause no teacher was in and all the preps started screaming and dancing. I had a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back