• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Sucks More Fall out boy or panic! at the disco

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Sucks More fall out boy or Panic! at the Disco

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuMan123

Who Sucks More Fall out boy or panic at the disco .I'd say fall out boy because there JERKS!!. God they make rock music Stupid!!!
Hate Both!!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I prefer Fall Out Boy over Panic! At The Disco. Just personal preference. Old Fall Out Boy was better. Before From Under The Cork Tree, Fall Out Boy was good.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
RikuMan123 said:
Hate Both!!
you_fail_02.jpg

Even still... British punk > American punk

No comment... >.>

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I don't listen to rock, but two of the only rock songs I have ever heard and liked are Sugar We're Goin' Down and Dance, Dance, both of which are by Fall Out Boy. So I pick Panic! At the Disco even though I have never heard of them. I am more of a rap and R&B guy.

Farther Away

Both their voices or identical. . . same with every other emo punk band. . . but even though I can't stand either at all, I'd have to pick Fallout over Panic!. . . panic's voice is too crappy. . . and his hair is so 70's

Melon

Not a fan of both. I'll choose Fall Out Boy, I feel like they're trying to hard.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
O no.

I like them both.

They're like one step up from your traditional boybands. But, I can't help liking their music.

KHrulz21

Punk rock (in my OPINION) is a DISGRACE to rock music. 80s and 90s punk was DECENT. I mean come on. Listen to a REAL rock band like G n'R or AC/DC , Bad Company, Nirvana, Metallica, Poison , Omg the list goes on and on. See thats whats so great about 80s and 90s rock, bands had more than ONE good song. They had albums full! If your not into Classic Rock then just listen to it and youll love it from then on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back