• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who said you couldn't beat Xaldin on Proud with less than lvl 45...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penguinator

Because I just beat him on lvl 35

You'll just have to believe me, I don't have a pic to proove it...and IF I DID take a pic of my stats then a pic of him beaten, you would say it was fake...or something like that. I know someone WILL disagree with me. I'll just have to deal with it...

Well anyway...

3 KnockSmash+2 Stitch+2 Mickey Saves (Lol...Yeah...he did ALOT of damage)+ 4 Potions+A few of Donald's Cures+Sweaty Palms = A Dead Xaldin

My KnockSmash in the beginning did take off about 2 health bars, so... that might have helped a BIT ;)

Just in case you didn't fully read the title this was PROUD MODE

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
....So? I can beat him on proud level 39, no limits, no summons, saved by mickey twice, and Mickey doing one attack on Xaldin, the rest of the time healing Sora.

The Penguinator

1. Stitch didn't really help me...just bought me some time.
2. I barely attacked Xaldin with Mickey. I didn't have time to!
3. The other 2 KnockSmashes only took off 1/4-1/2 bars of health anyway.

I was 4 levels lower than you, after all :|

Savior of Dawn

The Penguinator said:
1. Stitch didn't really help me...just bought me some time.
2. I barely attacked Xaldin with Mickey. I didn't have time to!
3. The other 2 KnockSmashes only took off 1/4-1/2 bars of health anyway.

I was 4 levels lower than you, after all :|

I used no potions, and Stitch saving times means a lot. Xaldin can do a lot of damage in a short time. I attacked once with mickey, and you said that KnockSmashes took 2 health bars, not 1/2.

I'm not entirely sure, but I could've been level 37, but I figure it's always good to add a level or two, just in case.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Lv 33, One Mickey save (it was towards the end, and I knew that I was at 100% guarentee, so I just went after him relentlessly with Sora) NUMEROUS Cures from Me and Donald (One time I cured, got destroyed in like 4 seconds went Master and had to cure again. 1 Hi potion, 1 Ether (Donald and Goofy used all their items, but I don't know what they were) from me. I went Master 5 times (I had gone anti twice before and saved to make sure my anti gauge was at 0) admitedly the 5th master drive was risky, but I figured between the only 20% anti, and the 80% Mickey revive that I would still come out on top. The ending segment was this.

Heal
attack him relentlessly
get hurt bad
go Master
heal than do serious damage (got him below one bar at this time)
When Master went up Donald heal
All out attack
Dead
Mickey
Mickey Drive
Full Health Magic, and Drive again.
Master
All out attack
Win.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Xaldin is not really all that hard. I beat him first try on proud mode at level 40.

Savior of Dawn

Xaiden said:
*shrugs*

I was about level 40, one mickey save, lots of valor and jumps, proud mode.

That about sums it up, oh and 6 Hi-potions...I went into the fight expecting extreme difficulty.

Was a fun fight.

Which was probably why it was "not so hard"

Of course, your definition might be different. I died on him about 3 or 4 times on Proud, but that was because I had to fight heartless before reaching the outside, and didn't bother using items.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Everyone said thing like "Oh, Xaldin was sooo hard!" "I couldn't beat Xaldin!!"
and stuff like that. I beat him on my first try! The first sentance in the guide book for the Xaldin fight says, "This is an extremely difficult battle".
First try. Saved by Micky on that first try.
I personaly thought Xigbar was much harder...

Savior of Dawn

I think it depends on what you choose at the beginning of the game. It seems that if you choose the shield at the beginning, Xaldin is much easier. However, if you choose the sword (Or staff) Xaldin is much harder.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
eh? is this for bragging rights or something?
"Who said you couldn't beat Xaldin on Proud with less than lvl 45...?"
I'll just post what i did
Proud Mode
lvl 33 choose shield
he starts off with his aeroga thing so just dont attack him.
jump towards him but to the right or left cuz he will attack. spam the /\ and your "attack" command will become jump. if u spammed it, it should be like
"Jump x5" I did it until "Jump x9" and spammed x, went into the aerial combo, landed, aerial combo, knocksmasher and he had 2 life bars left.
the rest was just luck and hoped that he didnt go into his invicible mode right after another. used all pots, no forms (always went to anti for some reason)
tried like 20 times before i atucally beat him cuz mickey never appeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back