• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who plays badminton?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
I didnt know they ahad a badmiton team? Wow? I would join just to smack it as hard as I could and hopefully hit someone in the face.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I play badminton. Not even on an amateur level anymore, but it happens. It's the only sport that doesn't bore me to tears.

juniper_berry

Awards
Website
img.photobucket.com
Rick Mulluns said:
One Question: Who or What is badminton?

Are you kidding me? Badminton is like tennis, but it (the shuttlecock) isn't allowed to hit the ground, and there's less court, and not as high a net.

I like to play it sometimes, but I don't really have much opportunity to do so.

EternalLight

I'm Asian.....and when i was in Alabama (very little) my family and I played outside in the big front yard!!! The birdie was green and pink!!!!!

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
sora92120 said:
wow i just have to ask. how many ppl who just posted are asian?

I'm Asian. Most of the badminton team at my school is Asian I think.

LordMune said:
It is also better than tennis.
Darn straight. I spend most of tennis running after the darned ball. I can actually get a rally going in badminton. And I can play badminton in my living room and the birdie can't do enough damage to hurt the... PRICELESS FAMILY HEIRLOOMS... Hehe...

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Just for the record, I'm caucasian. But since I don't live in Alabama, nor the U.S., I guess I'm not included in the statistics.

Personally, I never got the idea behind tennis- by the time you're good enough to actually get a rally going and not just have balls being randomly bounced around with minimal interference on part of the players, you've probably already left the amateur stage. Badminton is a lot more rewarding for beginners, and for those who do not aspire to go beyond being an amateur, like me.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I'm part asian and i love badminton. I play it quite a lot as well and I would say I was quite good apart from the time I hit myself over the head with a racket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back