• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who maxed there level?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
The only way you can get to level 255 is by using a gameshark. Therefor, you suck. lol.

Also, Kairiangel = Ninja Usagi's double account?! What?!

you dont need a gameshark or ar max or whatever to get to 255. you can just synthesize a lot of those atk up and stuff

Reverend Plauge

Ok, I AM talking about KHI.
I did NOT use a game shark.
Im talking about level not stats.

I honestly didn`t think that first post was so confusing =\

Joe

Bronze Member
The only way you can get to level 255 is by using a gameshark. Therefor, you suck. lol.

Also, Kairiangel = Ninja Usagi's double account?! What?!

Obviously not, Sabrina had a name change, not a complete account change.

The new KairiAngel obliviously made the account name because of liking the name, but didn't realize there was an original kairi_angel on the forum, but then again the original had her name changed, so no, she's in good grace with God namewise.

Guile

Obviously not, Sabrina had a name change, not a complete account change.

The new KairiAngel obliviously made the account name because of liking the name, but didn't realize there was an original kairi_angel on the forum, but then again the original had her name changed, so no, she's in good grace with God namewise.

Facepalm1.jpg

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
level 225? do you mean stats? well... i maxed my levels on both games but haven't max my stats yet. level 100 in kingdom hearts one and 99 in part two. i wonder why square enix puts 99 as max level instead of 100 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back