• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who like Charmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel cakes

Haii. I dunno if this is the right place to write this but, anyways.
I was wondering if someone interested in Charmed, could helps me make a RP for it. As im new and all.

Lets me know? :3

Penance

Do you mean the show with the three sexy witches? Yeah I liked that show. That was a hot show.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
when it came to Charmed, i always felt like the show didn't know what it wanted to be. The target audience seemed easy enough, because they definitely had something to grab the attention of women, but the whole sexy witch deal seemed targeted for the men. The story was extremely weak adding a few twists and turns that were too disappointing....I'd say overall it just didn't have good plots, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer was exceeding in that position.

angel cakes

Well i gave up on the Charmed idea. I went for a keyblade academy school. Cheeck it out. Ashford Academy [Sign ups & OOC]

E

Eyesore

I enjoyed Charmed.
There were some cool archs.
I thought all three sisters were hot, but Phoebe blows my mind.
SO sexy.

denizenofevil

I used to watch the show but I noticed that it started going downhill around the 3rd or 4th season. It got really repetitive and just cheesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back