• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is 'you guys'?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarox

I think he means Sora and Roxas, primarily Sora cause he didn't know Roxas terribly well at this point. Xion is out cause they haven't even spoken yet.

Something I noticed. Does anyone else think Namine looks like she could be Larxene's daughter?

Last edited:

blueheart

Bronze Member
Not really. Larxene has corn yellow hair and green eyes. Namine has hay yellow hair and blue eyes. She's also paler then Larxene.

I still say he mentioned Namine and Roxas, maybe Sora.

Sephora

Actually, the problem is when the game was made, her character hadn't been added to the story yet. So it's impossible that Axel was including her.

I assumed he was talking about SDG and Larxene & Marluxia.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
It sounds like he's talking about Sora, Donald, and Goofy, in that, he was just talking about them moments before he said "Wait... else." But he could also be talking about everyone there in the castle.

In Days, we're told that he was sent there to kill Zexion and the traitors, who we're lead to believe are Larxene and Marluxia, but it could be his interactions with all of the people he had interactions with up to that point.

Manipulating two traitors into believing he was on their side, aiding Namine help Sora, killing Vexen in a means to further manipulate Sora, and by that point he had already manipulated the Repliku into killing Zexion. It could have been all that that he found pleasure in.

Also, he wouldn't have been mentioning Roxas, as he had hardly known Roxas when he left for the castle, right? I'm not exactly sure on that last part, but it's still something to think of with the posed question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back