• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the hottest anime character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm a girl so.....

Dark Mousy from DNAngel
Riku from Kingdom Hearts
Yuki from Furits Basket
Haro from Fruits Basket
Shigure from Fruits Basket
Sheshomaru from InuYasha
Sasuke from Naruto
Ichigo from Bleach
Renji from Bleach
Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist

Last edited:

Alex7

shino and gaara from naruto :)
mmmmm i love many charcters but i cant remember any of them now lol

riku157

I would say all the girls from the tenchi universe exept for washu. Ryoko is my favourite

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Itachi-sama
Fye-san
Sasuke-kun
Naruto-kun
Yondaime-sama
Riku-san
Sora-kun
Roxas-kun
Itachi-sama....((Heh...i already said that))
Syaoran-kun
Kai-kun
Takao-kun
Rei-kun
Max-kun
Bankotsu-sama (x2)
Hatori-sensei
Kakashi-sensei
Krad-sama
Kamui-kun
and the list goes on and on and on and on and on! ^^ lol.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Some of my favs include:
Rock Lee - Naruto(I know, he's kinda funny-lookin but his attitude really kinda turns me on. *sigh* Why cant more guys be like Rock?)

Vaan - Final Fantasy XII(Vaan has a nice body, just like most other anime/game guys out there, but he has one major advantage that they dont have: Vaan does everything with no shirt on. btw yes, I do realize that I'm a pervert.)

Roxas - Kingdom Hearts II(For one thing, he's got a real cute face. Second, he's so quiet all the time. Makes you think he's got somethin' goin on in his cute lil head. It's so mysterious. Once again, it's something that turns me on. lol)

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well since all I really see is Naruto and Bleach Characters here ( there hot just not my kinda hot..lol)*...Elie from Rave Mater(or Rave)..Dita from Vandread...Aya from Tenjou Tenge...Emiko Niwa from DNANGEL( the manga not the anime..sorry)..<---yes I think Daisuke's mom is hot leave me alone..lol...and to round it off Kairi from KHII...^__^

* lol..I just had to put down some charaters that werent from Bleach or Naruto....I dont have anything against them but its just my opinion*

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Kawaiikousuke said:
Well since all I really see is Naruto and Bleach Characters here ( there hot just not my kinda hot..lol)*...Elie from Rave Mater(or Rave)..Dita from Vandread...Aya from Tenjou Tenge...Emiko Niwa from DNANGEL( the manga not the anime..sorry)..<---yes I think Daisuke's mom is hot leave me alone..lol...and to round it off Kairi from KHII...^__^

* lol..I just had to put down some charaters that werent from Bleach or Naruto....I dont have anything against them but its just my opinion*
Oh ya! I almost forgot about Rave Master! Anyway, speaking of Rave Master, one of the hottest anime guys IMO is Haru. At first I just really liked his hair and his eyes, but then I looked at this, and I just had to stop everything I was doing and stare for a lil while:
new_graphic_novel4296.jpg

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
J4p4N3s3~61RL said:
Oh ya! I almost forgot about Rave Master! Anyway, speaking of Rave Master, one of the hottest anime guys IMO is Haru. At first I just really liked his hair and his eyes, but then I looked at this, and I just had to stop everything I was doing and stare for a lil while:
new_graphic_novel4296.jpg
lol..funny thing is that happened to me when I was drawing a pic of Kurama I like zoomed in on his eyes to get the right color...and then like 2 min later i forgot what i was doing ...cuz they were just...so pretty..lol....I love Rave Master and yu yu hakusho

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Misty from Pokemon will always be my fave.
Though I like Winry from FMA, and Tsunami in Tenchi

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
BunnyCupCakes said:
Mmmmm.....I have a long list of hot bishies that I like but the MAJOR four I truely think are HOT is:

Cloud Strife(from Advent Children)
Riku(from KH2)
Dark Mousy(from DN Angel)
Night Tenjo(from Absolute Boyfriend)

<3
Ahhh..yes the typical fan girl..J/K...but its nice to see someone put something other than SASUKE IS SO HOT!!...or something like that..lol...
* I just guessing here but if you've read Ceres.....then dont you think that Soushi(whatever he's name is that likes the main chick) looks like Touya from Ceres....but with glasses....>__>..I still like your sig....and that site the artwork is very inspiring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back