• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the Dark haired girl?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
She was also supposed to be in KH1 at the Coliseum apparently, maybe they included a hint to her here because they knew at the time that they would be using her, regardless of how big a role. Also used as a subtle hint to her originally going to be in KH1
Is there any confirmation to her being supposed to be in KH1?
KH II wasn't planned at any point, IIRC.
They just had rough plans of the story while doing that KHI Secret Ending, and
I refuse to believe that they planned Tifa to be in KH II in the planning stage.

It sure just was a concept for Kairi, nothing else. Really.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
false tension is diddlying dumb and has me HOLLERING

"Spikier!"
Oh my god who could she mean DDD: There are sooooo many people out there she could be looking for with spikier hair than Sora. We have to find-
Oh she left let's not give a fuck anymore.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
"Spikier!"
Oh my god who could she mean DDD: There are sooooo many people out there she could be looking for with spikier hair than Sora. We have to find-
Oh she left let's not give a fuck anymore.

to be fair sora should have looked at the keyblade and put two and two together :/

Anagram

Banned
Is there any confirmation to her being supposed to be in KH1?
KH II wasn't planned at any point, IIRC.
They just had rough plans of the story while doing that KHI Secret Ending, and
I refuse to believe that they planned Tifa to be in KH II in the planning stage.

It sure just was a concept for Kairi, nothing else. Really.
If memory serves Tifa or someone of FF7 origin aside the ones there were meant to be in KH1 but didn't make it in. As for KH2 plans, yeah, aside from the vague ideas in Deep Dive there was no plans.

If I remember right Tifas role in KH2 was some BS about her representing Clouds light and Sephiroth the dark and just some side story bullsh*t tbh.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
If memory serves Tifa or someone of FF7 origin aside the ones there were meant to be in KH1 but didn't make it in. As for KH2 plans, yeah, aside from the vague ideas in Deep Dive there was no plans.

If I remember right Tifas role in KH2 was some BS about her representing Clouds light and Sephiroth the dark and just some side story bullsh*t tbh.

Quite on point. Poor her. She's his light and the second she finds him, he vanishes into thin air.
Seriously. Tifa needs to get a new boyfriend there.

Anagram

Banned
Quite on point. Poor her. She's his light and the second she finds him, he vanishes into thin air.
Seriously. Tifa needs to get a new boyfriend there.

I question why Clouds subplot was even there nearly as much as I can't understand why it was so popular. If that metaphysical crap is what Nomura was shooting for he greatly missed the mark. lol
You dont even get a hint of it unless you've read a comment of his to know otherwise.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Basically, yeah. She was in the first visit in HB for like 1 minute or so. She's looking for Cloud at that point.

Then at the heartless invasion, she nearly catches up to him, but he chases after Sephiroth, leaving her to fight a large group of Heartless on her own. She later fights alongside Sora in the Ravine Trail, preceded by Yuffie and Leon, and followed by Cloud.

Yeah and then, when Sora defeated Sephiroth, he tells Cloud where to find him. Then Tifa arrives and wants to help, Cloud rejects it and then she is talking about the BS

Anagram

Banned
Basically, yeah. She was in the first visit in HB for like 1 minute or so. She's looking for Cloud at that point.

Then at the heartless invasion, she nearly catches up to him, but he chases after Sephiroth, leaving her to fight a large group of Heartless on her own. She later fights alongside Sora in the Ravine Trail, preceded by Yuffie and Leon, and followed by Cloud.

Yeah and then, when Sora defeated Sephiroth, he tells Cloud where to find him. Then Tifa arrives and wants to help, Cloud rejects it and then she is talking about the BS
The only reason to even put up with the subplot is Fenrir. That keyblade is my jam~

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Oh yeah! Squall's girl was supposed to be in KH1... I think? I heard she wasn't put in because Nomura couldn't figure out a good way to fit her in the story or something.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Oh yeah! Squall's girl was supposed to be in KH1... I think? I heard she wasn't put in because Nomura couldn't figure out a good way to fit her in the story or something.

Can't imagine why.
Ohh maybe because she did not even fit in the FF 8 plot. Heh.

Anagram

Banned

It was her or Tifa but I can't remember which. There aren't many KH1 interviews so it wouldn't be hard to find but meh. I believe it was story reason and time constraint.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i never that. the early 2000s when the internet was catching momentum, boy oh boy what a thrill that must be to dig through.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i didn't think much of it ended up on the internet lmao

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i think its out there somewhere, or people who kept the magazine put it up later. i can't imagine its all gone.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i am always craving knowledge so it isn't impossible lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back