• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is girlier???? spoiller lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
but you want to know whats sad Larxene is better than any of them
Marluxia, Demyx, and Vexen are more girly than Larxene

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i agree with roxas sorax, they do seem more girly than the A pathetic, bitchy princess right?
lol but i NEARLY thought axel was gay when he said Zexy in CoM, which reminded me of Sexy Zexy!
oh well...at least all the gay members are dead now...(EXCEPT for demyx, who happens to have hair that looks like a girl's hair)

reason for axel being straight:
he un-joined from XIII which disconnected his power with the decieved yet queer member's essence, coughvexenmarluxiacough.

deadly_silence

Re: Who is girlier????

Xigbar said:
Don't forget about Demyx, the way he pose looks like a girl and his name looks like a girl! We don't know his original name but without the x, his name would be Demy!

No, Marluxia looks like a girls name, anything with "ia" on it, shouldn't be assuciated with a guys name.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i never thought vexen was a girl but if you look at it vexen acts and looks more like a girl than marluxia

marluxia may seem girly with the pink and all but look at his personality, hes crazy, strong, powerful, evil, CRAZY, fearless, maniacle, determined, etc.

the weakest org. member was no doubt zexion.......look how easily he got killed(he doesn't even have a weapon)

marluxia and i would even go as far as to say he was as strong as some of the top org members

E

Eclipse

Re: Who is girlier????

suicidal-kairi said:
he he he...i used your words in my sig TwilightSoulKey if you don't mind...I found them hilarious...Vexen all the way..he looks like my neighborhood avon lady.

hahhahahahahaha!!!! sure go ahead i don't mind...but yeah...

even though they are dead.....i'm sure they're making ugly love children as we know it while they decompose in their graves with the name "rip van Wrinkle" on their tombstones. watch at the end of kh2--

Sora: so that's how ansem came to be...
Vexen mummy: yess..it's true....me and marluxia....we concieved him....from our uterus....
Marluxia mummy: he was our love child........he turned evil.....due to the spamming on this forum....poor ansem never had a chance, and he had plans to kill us before we reached kingdom hearts 2....
Vexen mummy:...pity...
Donald: what the hell

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
RoXaS_SoRaX said:
Marluxia= gay
Vexen=gay, gender confused, has gender confused parents (who names their son Even its a girls name)
Demyx= no possible words can be used to describe how gay
Zexion= 3rd coolest org member

Even is a male name as well. My cousin's name is Even.....and Zexion is a weak emo. He simply sucks. Vexen, who you claim is a girl, could have killed him. Weapon>.........what weapon did Zexion have? Oh yeah. He had nothing. He just got butt raped by Riku Replica. So Vexen's CREATION> Zexion. But don't get me wrong. I hate almost all of the org members except a select few.....

Graficcha

nah. everyone his opinion ^_^
Personally, I think they ALL rock.
...'cept Vexen....
I don't care who's gay or who isn't, as long as it's not Xemnas or Ax...which I'm quite sure their as straight as a keyblade's handle. (....well, the kingdom key, that is)

But yea, Demyx is more girly than Larxene, Marl's pink pimp and mister flower power, and Vexen's female-nerdypants called Helga.

Dude, that sounds deranged...0-0'

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
RoXaS_SoRaX said:
Marluxia= gay
Vexen=gay, gender confused, has gender confused parents (who names their son Even its a girls name)
Demyx= no possible words can be used to describe how gay
Zexion= 3rd coolest org member
try not to use the word gay as a derogatory term i know i said this before so try to cut it out okay. on a seperate note why does everyone think Vexen is so girly i think he's one of the coolest Org. members

et to Xodyc et to?

i have no idea for latin spare me if i got it wrong.

Xodyc

i never said i didnt think he was cool, i just said i thought he was a girl when i first saw him...i think its et tu...not sure either

K

Kairi_MAX

i think vexen is more girlier. even my friend thought vexen was a girl/lady

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
It's gotta be Marluxia! Lookit the scythe! Cringe at himmmm!! But hten, Vexen has a girly scream...

But Marluxia LOOKS more like a girl...

But Vexen has a girl's name... ARGH.

An argument like this could totally break your brain. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back