• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is better Roxes or Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Bronze Member
wat r u nuts sora can beat that wimp anyday

RIKUSFACE

theres already a thread on this but Roxas. Becuase we always play with sora we get bored of him and want to play sas someone new :D but i think Riku can kick both of there butts!!!!!

ironfists

riku wasnt a choice, but then again riku would say somthing like that...hmmm i say roxas, he has cooler hair plus sora is kinda a girl

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
First thing, you should have made this into a poll
Second thing, what are you kidding? We barely know Roxas, Sora owns him bad with his mad skills. And also Roxas is only half of Sora.
Edit: But I guess that people like Roxas because Jesse Mccartney is the voice or something.

A

Audo

Yuck, yeah right. Jesses is one of the reasons why i hate Roxas. That settles it....Riku wins ^^

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
I said it in the last thread with the same question...Sora, mostly because of who does roxas' voice is all that pisses me off

S

_socialstigma

Roxas was more of a wonderful character than I thought at first.

A

Audo

I think the reason why Roxas cant drive is because he has no friends to give him strength to do so. he is a loner ^^

I

inhiding

Riku-Keyblade said:
I think the reason why Roxas cant drive is because he has no friends to give him strength to do so. he is a loner ^^
The reason Roxas can't drive is because he doesn't have the magical clothes Sora gets early on in the game.

Anyway, again I'll say Roxas. Tragic heroes are my favourites.

OrganazationChic

Website
www.xanga.com
soraawakened said:
First thing, you should have made this into a poll
Second thing, what are you kidding? We barely know Roxas, Sora owns him bad with his mad skills. And also Roxas is only half of Sora.
Edit: But I guess that people like Roxas because Jesse Mccartney is the voice or something.
as much as I LOVE Jesse McCartney, and his gorgas voice, i'd have to say Sora. And your totally right! Roxas is Sora, so if you say Roxas....you kind'a mean Sora...i guess? :confused:

darkriku101

Roxas all the way. I never liked Sora and why do people keep saying Riku and Roxas and Sora are hot? Come on there videogame characters.

fede

for those of you saying roxas is better, i think that ya'll should pay attention to the game more because roxas got owned by sora in twtnw, and for those who say riku, riku lost and got his butt kicked by roxas. sora is the only one that didn't lost a fight.*go sora go*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back