• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who here wants a KH3!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Auron

This would make the storyline for interesting basically! Noone has ever anticipated that there would be a KH 3! That would be sooooooooooooo cool!!!! Think about it, if it only went up to 2, its fame would only be for 1 more year, then thats it! It would make it more interesting if they went on to a 3!!!!

So, who here wants a Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Re: Who here wants a KH 3!?

I would and I wouldn't mind a KH game on the PSP.

To me the games go:

Kingdom Hearts - Darkness
Kingdom Hearts 2 - Twilight
Kingdom Hearts 3 - Light

So I wouldn't mind.

VirusCoreHacker

what,if,riku,dies,in,kh2,then.in.kh3,the,title,would,be:KingdomHeartsIII:Riku's,return,or,khIII:,reuturn,of,darkness

Sir_Auron

Yeah, what if Twilight is dropped on KH 3 and darkness from KH 1 returns with a new master and is so much more powerful than before!

~NGD OMEGA~

I really doubt Riku is going to die, he is a force of the Twilight, and thus cannot be harmed by either the Darkness or the light, but it certainly is a possiblity (Please let Riku die, I hate him). However, what I would expect from a KH3 is that Sora continues his journey to release the light, and connect the worlds, and perhaps defeat the darkness, but then what about a KH4?

SacredFireman

Geeze 2 isn't even out yet and you're waiting for a four?!? Just wait for KH2 to come out and we'll see then if it can/should be continued.

Emral

Bronze Member

How about KH following in the footsteps of Final Fantasy? let it go on till 12-13 (please don't let the legend fall)

Though as for a KH3, it could be that a new vilian emerges to be more evil then Ansem or (if DiZ is the main badguy) DiZ

Though dont you think were getting ahead of ourselves? Kingdom Hearts 2 isnt even out yet.

laath

I think the question should be "Who doesn't want a KH 3?"

Then again, that wouldn't get many replies lol.

Sir_Auron

KH SHOULD be like FF. Only it would always have Sora on it. Then the story could pass to his son when/if he marries Kairi around KH 7 or 8. That would be SOOOOOOOO cool!

Sir_Auron

That would be great if KH continued on like FF, only SE has to make sure of 1 thing: THEY DONT TAKE SO STINKEN LONG TO MAKE THE NEXT KH!!!!

~NGD OMEGA~

I'd say the farthest you could go with Sora, without going overboard, would be a Five. The Rest would have to be new characters. But honestly, I doubt that Disney has made enough movies to continue the legacy on forever...

khmaster316

yea, but don't you think once the characters change it will lose some appeal, just like when they change in ff, it'll need something big to make it as good as the original!

Sir_Auron

Yeah, it should be fresh. Then people wouldn't lose interest in it.

Last edited:

Emral

Bronze Member

...Well, I guess your all right, Final Fantasy story's didnt follow eachother, and the Kingdom hearts story would have to follow eachother... I dont think SE can drag it on like that.... unless they make THIS story finish in KH3 or 4, and made a whole new story in the next one... Just speculations

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back