• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who here wants a KH3!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Re: Who here wants a KH 3!?

silent one said:
yeah kiari and sora thats a garanteed marrige and also riku and namine too that way there sons can fight each other just like there fathers did a teens.

rotfalmao

I could definatly see that

Hold on, what about Blondie? Maybe he'll find some girl he likes and then they have a girl for the boys to fight over XDD

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Haha..that would be hilarious but no. x_X; I dont think most fans would be happy with that, and square could think of better crap then that! ^^

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com

take it easy, gosh. KH2 never came out and now u want Kh3. lets first play Kh2 and let see if its good enough to continue

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Thank you, I was about to say that earliar :p but i knew i would get flamed. You can't started makin kh3 topics, when kh2 isn't even out yet.

Trueheart3

Well, I for one, would buy a KHIII if it came out. I am a great fan of Nomura's work, so even if it looked bad, I would still buy it anyways. I think that they might make a third one and a fourth one. But, after that, I am not sure. Nomura said he didn't want it to be like FF. So, as long as it is under 12 games, they can make as many as they want. :D

Rikuroxmysox18

Sir_Auron said:
That would be great if KH continued on like FF, only SE has to make sure of 1 thing: THEY DONT TAKE SO STINKEN LONG TO MAKE THE NEXT KH!!!!

I know right! How many frikin years has it been? lol But I do hope many more KH are still to come ^^ (<< better......lol)

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour

Haven't we had this topic at least 4 times already. Yes we all want KH3 and the first time I started this topic someone told me there were plans for up to 20 KH games.

RikutheDarkKnight

Website

20 KH games? That would kind of be...corny. And besides, the person who thought up the whole thing (I forget his name at the moment) already said that chances are, KH2 would be the last of KH. If you need to find where this is, check the main site for this info.

I

inori chan

I think that in order to keep the series from getting stale, there should only be at least three games in the series, or at least three on the Sony consoles and the one gameboy game. If this were a series where the main character changes each game, I would say that there should be a lot of games for it. But twelve games of KH would get old after a while. Besides, there's only so many good Disney worlds remaining, and only about four or five of the FF games are really interesting. Maybe they'd do worlds like Chrono Cross, and Darkwing Duck (if they go into Disney shows). But I think I'd cringe if they dragged it out just to make a lot of games.

But a movie and some nice long novels (in addition to the manga series) would be great. And an anime if it's done well.

EDIT: And yes, KH2 is taking too long to come out, but maybe this is a good thing. Maybe Squenix is doing this to make sure that the game is worth all this wait. :)

Last edited:
R

riku72

IT wouldn't be cool if riku died.... Sora should die or maybe donald......i hate him goofy is cool though hahahah

N

()ne WingeD AnGel

It would be cool for a KH3 to come out but KH2 isnt out yet, and it Has been said that KH2 would probably be the last one, because problems with Disney wanting full rights of the Characters (such as Sora) in the story and Sqaure doesnt want that..

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

No Riku should die. I'm speechless...on the death subject....

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

.:KL:. Shatterer of Hopes and Dreams strikes Again! Just Kidding (BY the way I was talking about earlier with the TV Show thing). Anyway, to keep the storyline fresh I would say New Heartless, New worlds, new Weapons, Dual Weilding without drive, New characters, and A Transform mode with the ability to turn into a heartless as Riku! Now that would be cool!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

XDDDDD yup thats me....XDDDDDD

Unless i see that its actually reasonable and not a bull face lie thats a rumor being spread around....

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come

nah i think the drive mode should stay cause in kh2 that drive mode helps sora go insane with attacks and it would be cool that if they do make kh3 they should do what they did in khcom and let you play as riku that would be cool

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay, here, how about this, A drive mode where you don't have to fuse, only sacrifice a ton of magic (or drive points), Or you have to be below a certain health point to use (Like a "Rage" Ability). That way you don't use up your partners and still get to go into a cool mode... OR even a drive mode for Donald and Goofy.

Anyway Sorry, this thread has gotten WAY off topic. Let's try to go back to the original "WHO WANT'S A KH3?"

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

Thank You.

Kira Haro

Unknown

Anyway Sorry, this thread has gotten WAY off topic. Let's try to go back to the original "WHO WANT'S A KH3?"

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

I believe that answers for everyone.

I'm pretty sure around 98% of all KH fans want a KH3.

[Closed, this discussion is getting nowhere fast.]

...That other 2% are off playing Final Fantasy XVIII Infinity, pff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back