• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who has KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shadukai X

Banned
This is stupid, just forget about this whole thing cuz the only reason the kid who started this thread is that he's being a total n00b and making it up for attention on the forums.

IF ANY MODERATOR SEES THIS THREAD, PLEASE CLOSE IT!!!! IT IS A STUPID THREAD BASED ON A LIE SO THE KID WHO STARTED THIS CAN GET ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

soccer_stalker

it's possible, we need always think better of people, you can't always think of the worst. if he can post some proof, everyone who called him noob is a bag full of stupidity. if he couldn't i'd assure 90% is just a lie, so here you go.

Devious

OK this has gone on long enough! I'm sorry everyone who seems to be enjoying this little topic, but this is class A spamming here! You can get suspended/banned for this kind of disrespect to the forums. First off! This is a KH 1 forum that this topic has been placed in. Second! When you are in here having a conversation about something that this thread was NOT made for, you are violating the rules of the forum, when you registered you said TO THE ADMINISTRATORS! That you would not do this in any situation. I see about 8 pages of spamming here that is completely unacceptable. Take this kind of conversation to the Life Discussion forum, if you don't know where that is for some reason, its here: http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Oh, and by the way, KH2 hasn't come out in America yet so nobody has it unless it's in Japanese or bootleg.

Back