• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who got kh1 when it first came out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

firehearts

i got it on the day it came out and i beat it in about 15 hours

ferretfrenzie

It stunk when I saw a preview for it on Disney Cannel. I asked my parents if I could get (even though we didn't have a PS2) and they said no. Now in the year of 2005, when it's been out since, like, ever, I get it! I beat it so fast I was amazed, but I was definately one of the ones who got the leftovers. *sighs*

elaxeldiablo

i saw a commercial for it when it came, i wanted to rent it because it look weird. I rented it and played it until 4 am. Then i bought it the next day.

Obilivion19

I got it the day it came out. I was super obsessed with everything final

fantasy so i couldnt wait to hear cloud and squalls voice

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
AngelicHeart said:
I got it september 17 2002 at 1 am. The day it came out.

I got it then too I was amased at how good it was!I thought it was going to be good but not that good!So as u can tell i love it!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I got it 9/17/03 i think thats the day it was released.I couldn't stop playing it untill i got everything,did everything,and saw everything.I love it!

LIAR LIAR

omfg its that old already? thats sad. ;o; i got it for my birthday when it first came out (it came out right near my birthday.) how old was i? hmm..

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I didn't buy it the day it came out, I bought it about a few days or a week after it came out. See, after I read about it, I was on the lookout for the game and then I saw the comercial and since it was a school day and I had homework, I sent my brother up to get it. I wasn't able to do much homework and when he brought it home, he told me this copy was the last one in the whole Wal Mart. I played it till my father told me to get off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back