• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Felt nothing at Xions death or roxas' end but was saddened at Axel's part of the story? Especially when he was challenged by Xion his other best friend after his first best friend quit the organization?

i agree with you, axel's point of view was sadder than xion's and roxas'.

A

Azrael

Felt nothing at Xions death or roxas' end but was saddened at Axel's part of the story? Especially when he was challenged by Xion his other best friend after his first best friend quit the organization?

I felt nothing for the entire story. It sucked that much to me.

Rix

:)
Awards
I was sad for Xion, but yeah. Felt really sorry for Axel. Did really like him in this game too.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i felt nothing aswell...the scenes were nice and it didnt feel completely random like other games

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

You're a cold hearted cruel man that no doubt has no friends o_o
I felt for Xion. I felt for Axel. About the only person I didn't feel for was Roxas. Sad story and all yes but I couldn't wait to get rid of him x_X

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
You're a cold hearted cruel man that no doubt has no friends o_o
I felt for Xion. I felt for Axel. About the only person I didn't feel for was Roxas. Sad story and all yes but I couldn't wait to get rid of him x_X

What about him?

I felt nothing for the entire story. It sucked that much to me.

Anyway Xion still lives and I usually dont give a shit about anyone that tries to kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back