• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who else thinks...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fjurbanski

who else thinks that nomura is taking this keyblade thing a bit too far. in
KH1 sora was the only one who had one (until we see mickey). now almost everyone has one sora, mickey, roxas( and i saw a pic where kairi had one). in KH1 everyone made a big deal about how sora was so special, and now there is nothing special about it. I could probably have a keyblade if they were real.

dark_light13

you have a keyblade my ass!

If you ever stop to think you would realize that their is a kyblade for each realm

Riku= Twilite - Because in COM he said he choses neither light or dark but the road to dawn.

Mickey= Darkness - he states that his keyblade was found in the world of Darkness.

Sora= light - he choses light over dark in KH1 ( and remember Roxas is part of Sora.

MAJOR SPOILER BELOW

Present - Kairi - the keyblade master in the world wich we exist.

riku157

I really dont see how hes taking it too far. There are three keyblade wielders sora=light,mickey=dark,riku=twilight. Roxas can use keyblades cause he is sora and kairi i dont know but i dont really care.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I don't think Nomura is taking the keyblade concept to far because there were other keyblade masters but they were killed and most of them were stripped of their power.

fjurbanski

yes i understand all those things, but it just doesnt seem special anymore and i think it was a bad idea of his. flame me if you want, its just my opinion.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
fjurbanski said:
who else thinks that nomura is taking this keyblade thing a bit too far. in
KH1 sora was the only one who had one (until we see mickey). now almost everyone has one sora, mickey, roxas( and i saw a pic where kairi had one). in KH1 everyone made a big deal about how sora was so special, and now there is nothing special about it. I could probably have a keyblade if they were real.
To let you know yes you can get a real keyblade but its just a keyblade blade not the magic glowing one. Also its made out of metal and stuff but there is no keychain.

fjurbanski said:
yes i understand all those things, but it just doesnt seem special anymore and i think it was a bad idea of his. flame me if you want, its just my opinion.

What if you lived inside the game and your world was getting killed by heartless and there is no keyblade master to save and bring peace to you and your world. Its a bad Idea of yours to make this thread!

fjurbanski

violent_anger said:
nooob, you try making a complex story with only one keyblade amster
no i liked it when i saw that mikcey had. i thought that was cool. but it just seems like too much. i think it was kairi that made it seem pretty bad.

dark_light13

KH one already revealed that Mickey, Sora, and Riku were keyblade masters. SO what are you complaining about. Why have a master for 3 of the realms and leave out the fourth. I think that would be stupid. I think Nomura knows what hes doing . And Roxas is part of Sora so that makes complete sense.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
fjurbanski said:
no i liked it when i saw that mikcey had. i thought that was cool. but it just seems like too much. i think it was kairi that made it seem pretty bad.
Each Character has a purpose and nomura makes the purpose and the background and stuff for them. There might be like keyblade masters of time, keyblade masters of elements, keyblade masters of creation and death, keyblade masters of Light, dark and twilight, etc., etc. Please if you have a problem about people being a keyblade master in the game go take it out on nomura saying that you can do a better job on KINGDOM HEARTS and stuff.

dark_light13

twilight_dragon said:
Each Character has a purpose and nomura makes the purpose and the background and stuff for them. There might be like keyblade masters of time, keyblade masters of elements, keyblade masters of creation and death, keyblade masters of Light, dark and twilight, etc., etc. Please if you have a problem about people being a keyblade master in the game go take it out on nomura saying that you can do a better job on KINGDOM HEARTS and stuff.

I highly doubt their will be A keyblade master for all that stuff. I only believe there will be 4 for the 4 realms.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
dark_light13 said:
I highly doubt their will be A keyblade master for all that stuff. I only believe there will be 4 for the 4 realms.
I meant that could be the possible about it.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I dont care how many wielders there are. Nomura is the creator so I guess whatever he does will be for the best of KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back