• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who does BHK drie with?????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Maybe he drives with your mother?......jk= uhh i dont know maybe with one of his freinds???

P

Prince_of_Light

that drive photo was a fake. BHK does not have a drive, as far as we know, but that photo was fake.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The photo wasn't fake...because it came from the trailer.

And rpg_master...i was going to say the same thing XD

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Prince_of_Light said:
that drive photo was a fake. BHK does not have a drive, as far as we know, but that photo was fake.

That pic is not fake you idiot,it was from the 2 TGS trialers.Anyways,the Drive Bar isn't only used for Fusions,it's used for reaction combos too.

Beyene

Wtf he's Drive bar is right there KL.

Yeah it used for Reaction. But I would love to see him fusion with FF characters instead of Disney Character.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Beyene said:
Wtf he's Drive bar is right there KL.

Yeah it used for Reaction. But I would love to see him fusion with FF characters instead of Disney Character.

What it actually matter if he fused with a disney OR FF Character. After Sora merges with Goofy or Donald, you can't see anything disney in the end transformation. It's more on the FF side either way. If you mean the very idea of fusing with a FF character then I see your point.

CloudX159

I haven't seen the computer in quite a while and i got a massive update.....
this last 2 weeks i have had no power but i got to see the whole play as BHK thing in the trailer......so i guess if he can duel weild the oath keeper and the oblivion then he has to fuse....but with out a person because his shirt nor his pants changed when he was going to fight Axle i guess he might have another way to getting 2 keyblades...

gamebrain89

it would be pretty cool if he did drive with a ff charecter but what kind of abilities would he have? it would be pretty stupid if he just had copies of soras abilities.

CloudX159

mabe the kayblades work diffrent depending who is using it....
like every time i see the Royal Mickey Mouse, he is able to kill someone with one attack?? i just don't get that.....and BHK looks like he can hold 2 keyblades all in 1 time with ease....i need someone to explain plz...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back