• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you'll think the final boss will be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I could careless at this point in time. i just want to play the game.

NEED SIGNEED SIG

sora is the best

Dude know one knows who the last boss is going to be the games no even out yet but if i would have to pick i would pick a new organization member that we have no idea who or what he's name is or what he is planning some new guy why not.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
lol
ansem is the person and diz is the shell they can be there at the same point because they would fuse back together

BHK Owns

ansem and diz...are old news there garbage, sure youll have your fights against them in the game but not the final fight, there not that badass any more....i say EM, Riku or Axel

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
All the characters in the game haven't been announced yet, so It would be stupid to start forming opinions now.

PS: You need some grammar lessons. Its pronounced "Ansem" not "Anselm". Cool is spelt C-O-O-L,not C-O-L-L. I don't know what your thinking,but thinking about who a last boss is before a game comes out is kinda dumb. However, it DOES get you thinking. More than likely it will be a member of "The Order" if not anyone else.

iholdthekeys

i think that the final boss........ will be.......... the final boss.......... i'm done with figuring out things and making theories with little evidence i have........... i mean c'mon........... if our english teachers saw all the crap we posted on here we would all get A's for those picture prompt essays they make us write all the time......... seriously, one picture of a new org. member or a new translation and we start trying to piece things together.........

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I think that it will be the Enigmatic man.. I think for some reason.. EM will kill DiZ. Even though DiZ is my fav new character. He looks so cool. Im with some dude who ealier said that it will be either EM, Axel but not Riku.

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
Hmm, I think Ansem and DiZ will be second to last, because that makes it very obvious, there should be a plot twist =D like suddenly all Org. members come alive and attack you all at once but you get all your disney partners.

Ax3L

Website
sohnegraphics.forumsplace.com
KeybladeMaster503 said:
Hmm, I think Ansem and DiZ will be second to last, because that makes it very obvious, there should be a plot twist =D like suddenly all Org. members come alive and attack you all at once but you get all your disney partners.

Like KM said, It might be a twist, but having to fight all the 13 members at once, with like you and donald and goofy only to make it harder :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back