• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do you think has the sadest since of style in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Jack Skellington wearing his Santa outfit. That just didn't look right at all.

I

inhiding

King Sora_Strife said:
Jack Skellington wearing his Santa outfit. That just didn't look right at all.
And it ticks me off that you can't change it back after the second playthrough on Halloween Town.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol, funny question...i would have to say, ummmmm, PETE!!!!!!!!!!! him outfit was absolutely hideous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! made him look even more fatter than he already is...

EDIT: his stomache popped out of it. looked like he was pregnant.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
sorablade200 said:
LMAO! He looked like a sabertooth tiger/monkey/thingy....ok well he looked funky that's all i can say....!

lol, but doesn't he always??? anyway, yeah, he did look extra freaky in the pride lands.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Sora before he got his new clothes they did look retarded once you took a second look at them and also Sezter this is not the 1600's no one wears clothes like that no more

BladerUnknown

xD Well Sora had grown, so his clothes obviously were gunna become too big for him.

Besides Sora's short-shorts I was saddened by anyones clothes. I liked them all actually. But I'm just cool like that. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back