• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you guys think is the worst member of organization 14?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

godforce852

Vexen and Luxord are the worst. Not the weakest but the worst in my opinion. I thought their fights were plain annoying rather than hard or fun.

Favorite's Gotta be Leaxaeus his "Super Sayian" style battle in KH2FM+ was wicked awesome!

Demnyx wasnt that bad. His "Dance, Water! Dance!" quote was pretty cool, and he was commander of the dancer nobodies so he aint tht bad.

I<3Roxas

I'd say that zexion is the most useless of them all, except maybe vexen. Both I think were a little dumb and didn't contribute much. Sure, Vexen made riku replica, but what good did it do him? Nothing, that's what and you only fight zexion once, and he wasn't all that hard either.

No.XV_Keyblader

Zexion is okay atleast but Axel and Demnyx were totaly useless . Seriously Axel lost to Roxas and Roxas Didn't know what the hell he was doing and Demnyx never wanted to fight so wat good was he?

[N]intendofan

How could you say Demyx and Axel are useless? They are both awesome, because Axel wields chakrams and FIRE and Demyx is.. funny! xD I don't really think anyone from the organization was TOTALLY useless.

boygame66

no one from the org. was useless the all had a purpose for life see if axell didnt live roxas would have no freind?and if demnx was in it it, there would be 12 big big boss battles and we all agree those are fun!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
^^ So true, Luxord and Demyx to me were useless as well, and Lexeaus.

1ST REPLY

Ditto Mr. "HimynameisLuxordmyonlypowerisgambling" had a really crappy battle. I owned him as a die. If you get killed by a die, you should be laughed at.

And then Demyx. Worst excuse of a nobody ever.

Hey, has anyone but me noticed that the higher the number, the less ugly the Organization is?

Xemnas = Fugly
Roxas = Not ugly.

Mysticgamer

I have to go with Luxord... Demyx looks like a goof but when he said Silence traitor it shocked me as much as it shocked Sora and he killed me three times the first time I fought him. Luxord I didn't even understand that paragraph of instructions before you fight him and it didn't matter anyway, I couldn't time the button game he plays with you and I kept getting turned into a card or die through out the battle...and I still won.

Dman2.0

demyx has water same as me so he is awsome
axle is cool funny and says "got it memorized" my favorate lines in kh
xaldin has wind same as my best friend and his name is a little different from mine but said the same

xemnas isnt very good but ansem seeker of darkness is awsome

zexion I HATE HIM

M

moonlight-nobody

Larxene; total witch.
Next would probably be Luxord,
then Lexeaus; that whole silent hero thing annoys the heck out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back