• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do u think is hotter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's Hotter?

• Kairi from KHII

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Yuffie from KHII

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Dude... Kairi by a mile, no matter what anyone says.. Yuffie is just... annoying lol

xXMarukuXx

Kairy definately Yuffie is a flat chested annoyng little ninja and is not that pretty(for an 3D animation i mean)

Macabre

Gold Member
Yuffie,cause she is better than Kairi ,is cute and has more character,also,isn't unoriginal.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Kairi's got a short skirt. :O

Damn you SE pervs. This is a kids game. ;_;

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
shooot!!!!! i though u meant KH1 kairi!!! CRAP!! i voted Yuffie!! Just take out Yuffie's vote and put it into Kairi's when you look at it... Kairi is SEXY and has a mini skirt that you can see under when camera is put right!!!

xXMarukuXx

this isnt about seeing Kairi skirt is about her being more hot(in 3d hottnes) then Yuffie .
A nude old lady will never be hotter then Adriana Lima

griever

ew! your the type of people who watch hentai. Angling the camera to look up a Polygons skirt?? i mean seriously

Thank you, my thoughts exactly. I mean for one, what do you think the modelling is going to be up there? You think they designed her to have her skirt looked up? No. That aside. No.

Anyways, I would have to go Aerith because she's such a sweetheart, but seeing as how's she's not a choice, Kairi, I like her lighter appearance.

DarkSoldier85

Kairi, but they are NOT REAL!!!!
THEY ARE FREAKIN VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS!!!!
I plan on finding someone in real life, not someone who doesn't even exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back