• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Could It Be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Swordfish

Larxene:why are so interested in him?
Axel:He became a heartles larxene ...and you know what happens to those who does?
Axel:He came back became human again,there is only one other "person" who did also changed back...

In the last sentence axel says "only one other "person" who also changed back".......does any one know who this person could be?? and if so then that person and sora are connected some how i think the eligent man is the other or was the other key blade master and he was the only other one to do it and the GUE is the eligent mans other half well for get that does any one know who that person could BE!

S

Swordfish

yeah so that must mean that ansem and sora are connected because they are the only ones who have done that and it makes sense ansem is soras darkness

S

Swordfish

I dont think it could be ansem really they would of made a bigger deal of him then instead of now!

E

Ecstacy

yes it is ansem. read the ansem reports. he was supposed to turn into a heartless yet he kept things like his memories and emotions when that process was supposed to happen :) i really don't feel like looking for the ansem reposrts plz look for yourself lol.

Swordfish said:
yeah so that must mean that ansem and sora are connected because they are the only ones who have done that and it makes sense ansem is soras darkness

NO! plz don't start anything like that lol. ansem and sora simply share a connection because somehow they were both able to return to normal (if you can call ansem normal) wen they were turned into heartless. my guess is that they both had very strong hearts. kairi gave sora strength (his light) and the darkness is what gave ansem strength (darkness) enen though ansem is dark doesn't mean he wasn't able of having a strong enough heart in able to do this. as shown by riku darkness is almost just as powerful as light :)

Brian

S King

....Dontony... SHUT UP. Just... just be quiet, and everyone will benefit.

Anyway, as it suggests, yes: Ansem and Sora have strong hearts, so strong that they retained the memories. But Sora is the only one who got his body back. The Order are shells, they come into existence when someone with a strong heart loses it to the Heartless, but the heart perishes (or whatever it does) and the shell (body and soul) come into existence... yet they are not. They are NEO - Non-Existant Ones (I believe thats right).

*Kairi & Sora*

Swordfish said:
I dont think it could be ansem really they would of made a bigger deal of him then instead of now!

i totally agree! y wouldn't they have said or done anyhthing about it then!

E

Ecstacy

dontonypage2 said:
i'm guessing it was Aladin. It could have been Tarzan, but I don't think so...

omfg! that is not funny at all. i mean that is really slow. you have no respect. but yeah i am looking for tge ansem report right now evry 1 give me a sec :)

Brian

E

Ecstacy

here ya go :)

Ansem Report 12 - This report is given to you after the defeat of Sephiroth.

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back