• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who bothered you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
what kh character really just drove you nuts?
for me it was donald and goofy and RIKU. I know there are tons of fangirls and im gunna get mobed and shot but riku really bothered me. He was really anoying and just a plain ass.
well you know my point, who did you really hate?

sorakairi1414

for me its namine because theres times i think she'll get in the way in sora and kairis relationship when kh2 comes out(but i hope not)

Cous Cous

I hate Riku too. The fact that he became dark,joined with Ansem, took Sora's keyblade, then tried to make it all right at the end was just wrong. And I still don't like the fact that people thought he was the true keyblade master, if Riku was then you would have got to play with him!!

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What are you talking about? Riku rocked he was the best character next to cloud. Who botherd me was sora. Um i have a question Well you all know that Riku is Twilight right? And sora is light right? Dose that make kairi dark?

Magus364

Cous Cous said:
The fact that he became dark,joined with Ansem, took Sora's keyblade, then tried to make it all right at the end was just wrong.

i agree, Riku was stupid joining the darkness and he did'nt care about Sora or anybody, but Kiari and himself.He was selfish and hard-headed throughout the whole game until the ending, it just drove me crazy the way he acted, i wanted ,really bad, sometimes to just
go through the T.V. and kick his a**. >.<

Cous Cous

no, that would mean the BHK is dark. you know the BHK is supposed to be the other side of Sora's heart right, so if Sora's light then BHK is dark, at least thats what I believe.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
hmm kinda makes senice but...Rember in RR kairi was telling riku to use the darkness. There no point to that though...

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
well, non of the characters, Riku(Ansem) was really easy to defeat 4 me, others lyk Kairi, Donald etc. are just all right.
The one i really hate is the ice titan guy at the colusium arena, and sephiroth(he pisses me off for the fact that he is hard to defeat )

Cous Cous

hey hey, don't hate on sephiroth, please. He the only on in the game that actually puts up a fight. And ice titan is actually easy since you just fight in a corner and guard.(of course sephiroth is real fun to fight when you have 115 HP,17MP,and 50 of attack and defense, whoops started talkin about final mix there);)

ordyh

Cous Cous said:
I hate Riku too. The fact that he became dark,joined with Ansem, took Sora's keyblade, then tried to make it all right at the end was just wrong. And I still don't like the fact that people thought he was the true keyblade master, if Riku was then you would have got to play with him!!
I totally agree with u on that...he was a annoying character. Also i think Donald was too.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yeah Riku was kinda annoying but i understood where he was comin from. Namine...god i hated her sooo much. SHes such a lil weakling! Shes got power to fight but she has to be the woe is me lil girl. She could have finioshed Marluxia herself if she wanted to. Peter Pan was annoying yoo. Boys and tights dont go together in my opinion. ANd did anyone notice his eyes were slanted? And Wakka. i kicked his ass like 50 times to just satisfy my anger.Selphoie ticked me off too though.

No.6

Website
www.geocities.com
Peter Pan and Kurt Zisa bothered me the most. Peter was an ass and Kurt was a cheap F*%$. If anything, Peter should be a heartless: "Fine! I'll help you only until we find Wendy!" What a selfish punk. Kurt is nothing more than a chep WEAPON wannabe. Flying about hitting you practically every time. I don't mind the part where you can only use magic or physical attacks, but him flying about in different ways is flat out rediculous.

fallensephiroth

I also thought that Peter was a selfish punk. When Sora tried to shake his hand, and Peter took it back, I wanted to beat the crap out of him! And his rooster crowing! Ugh! The SINGLE MOST ANNOYING SOUND IN THE ENTIRE GAME! Peter Pan should be shot!
*Reaady?! AIM, FIRE!*

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Tarzan often bothered me. Actually, that whole world kind of bothered me. But I really liked fighting Sabor even if the battles were short. :)

P

Prince_of_Light

ummm... riku, ansem, hades, and Iago. Gilbert Godfried should practice proper english!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back