• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Believes In KH3!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armored Knight #

I believe even if Tetsuya Nomura has planed another game

And I know this has nothing to do with kh2 but please post

krazyaznsyco

i believe!! i just hope it wont be for the ps3 but im sure it will be. im gonna have to buy a 300 dollar something station and than another 50 bucks for another game. i better have a job by then.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Wow, what a pointless topic. Another sequel to Kingdom Hearts is highly expected. Its doesn't really matter if, you "believe".

A

Audo

krazyaznsyco said:
i believe!! i just hope it wont be for the ps3 but im sure it will be. im gonna have to buy a 300 dollar something station and than another 50 bucks for another game. i better have a job by then.
Um...the PS3 is $600....

But i guess i believe?

krazyaznsyco

Riku-Keyblade said:
Um...the PS3 is $600....

But i guess i believe?

WHAT?!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? I WAS REALLY HOPING FOR AT LEAST 500 DOLLARS!!! oh well, im gonna get it one way or another. like how i got my first playstation 2 by asking my father after he got 10000 dollars for some reason and bought kingdom hearts 1 as my first game.

I sounded like a family guy flashback.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I do! i.....believe! Dude, this is expected. Why make a thread about if it will come when it is super likely, 99.9% likely it will happen

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
krazyaznsyco said:
WHAT?!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? I WAS REALLY HOPING FOR AT LEAST 500 DOLLARS!!! oh well, im gonna get it one way or another. like how i got my first playstation 2 by asking my father after he got 10000 dollars for some reason and bought kingdom hearts 1 as my first game.

I sounded like a family guy flashback.
*sigh* The PS3 is $500 for one version and $600 for another more powerful one..heres an old article of it http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3story.html?sid=6149470 there is more recent news but I was too lazy to find it..

anyways...>_>.. I believe that this should be in the FI section...since you stated it had nothing to do with KH2...

and that KH3 blah blah blah

Last edited:

Uniquris

This thread doesn't have much of a point. But I guess... But Tetsuya Nomura has already annouced that there is KH3.

White_Feather

obviously there will be a KH3

why do u think he even made the secret ending in the first place?

take SSBM for instance
the creator said there would be no plans for another Super Smash Bros.
but look! there's gonna be another SSB game!
Super Smash Bros. BRAWL!

White_Feather

Oblivion wielder said:
I believe there will be a KHIII but we cant know yet.
I hope this is the last thread about that.

we all wish that

but as u know, there r people on this planet who don't see how much people hope for that

they r known...as retards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back