• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► White Chicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
In conclusion, I will remain single until I get out of this area and find actual normal women. It will be so refreshing to meet a girl who isn't a heartless, deceitful, backstabbing bi***.
You want to meet abnormal women?

Shadukai X

Banned
Hi im a 14 yr old black teen with an obcession for rock music. I was wondereing if any one could give me any advice or tips for attracting white girls. I just have a craving for them (dont ask y I just do). No racist comments plz thanks.:thumbsup:

Could you be more specific on what kind of relationship you inted you have with them? If you're not hoping for a serious relationship, then I'm not gonna bother trying to help.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
^That brings up a sick game that occurs in my area. They will pretend they hate the jerk, dump him, and then find the nearest nice guy and take all their anger out on him thus making his days more dreadful. After they successfully made nice guy's life hell, they will go back to the jerk. But remember, that is only in my area.

In conclusion, I will remain single until I get out of this area and find actual normal women. It will be so refreshing to meet a girl who isn't a heartless, deceitful, backstabbing bi***.

Wow. All of your posts I've read here have been incredibly shallow, probably worse than the girls you refer to.

Oh wait...

According to this, apparently all women want to date a jackass. Shows how much you know, and it proves that you're just as shallow and idiotic as the women you THINK only care about money. Sure, they'll be attracted by the loads of money. Who wouldn't? That's just human to want money. But once the woman starts dating the guy with a bunch of money, she'll leave him just as she sees how much of a jerk he is. (That is, if he is a jerk. Not all guys with money are assholes.)

So, in conclusion, you're 20 years old. Start acting like one.

Ah, I do believe seconds are in order.

Also, if all of this is only in your area, it likely doesn't apply to Twin at all.

Anyway Twin, like someone said before, there's no real way that you can attract women of one race. You can however attract a particular woman of any race, by being yourself. Trying to be someone you aren't will only worsen things. That's the best advice I can give you on the matter.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
It's about dollar signs and muscle. Silly, I know. But that's what I've noticed. It mainly applies to white women.

Oh also, most women of all races hate nice men. So if you're nice and are always a real gentlemen to the ladies, you're screwed. Screwed up big time.

'Cause we women love men that beat us, are mean to us, and abuse us. ;D

Anyway, my advice? Be yourself. You can't make someone like you. Get to know people that enjoy the same hobbies and pasttimes as you. You'll find a girl, just give it time! =D

<3

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Nah it's just a lot of girls like a "rough neck" ya know the "bad boy" which ends up screwing them over everytime, but they still find themselves falling for that type of guy over and over again and complain nonstop about how their treated. Meh maybe they like being smacked around a little bit xDDD

But there are some that are the exact opposite, for most they are hardest to find, cause most girls don't give the "nice guy" the time of day..and it's true, sad but it's true...

Anywho, where I'm from White girls date black guys all the time, hell my mixed friend seems to find nothing BUT white girls xDDD (then again he's been the most popluar kid in school since I've known him, and he's got a Monte Carlo, makes a good amount of money-always has a nice chunk with him-, spits game like it ain't no bodies business, and every girl thinks he's "HOT" ><) yeah sucks been that guys best friend i know xDDDD

From what i can tell, just be yourself brah, that's really all that's gonna help you, cause being something you're not is gonna screw you over somewhere down the road.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Ah hah! Someone else who sees the truth!!!!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
^ That's just my personal experiences. However, i actually have found one of the "good girls, with the wild side" that in most cases are hard to find. Pretty funny story actually xDDDDD

Been together for almost 2 years now.

That being said, even though my friend has always had girls nonstop and always talks about the girls he's screwed(not to mention how many girls just flirt openly around him with me & my other friends standing right there ><),but it's funny when I'm the only in a serious relationship, and now they wish they were in my shoes xDDDDDD

Last edited:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
No. You don't pay them, idiot. They just get attracted because of the money. That's how it works in my area. You don't force it by paying them. They'll get ticked off. They will automatically get attracted because of the fact you have lots of money. If you don't have lots of money then you're screwed and they will not even think twice on going out with you or even being your friend. I've learned that in the real world, it's not about how much of a good guy you are or how well you treat a girl, that only will make most women hate you. It's about dollar signs and muscle. Silly, I know. But that's what I've noticed. It mainly applies to white women.

Oh also, most women of all races hate nice men. So if you're nice and are always a real gentlemen to the ladies, you're screwed. Screwed up big time.

Only if the girl is a complete dumbass. . .

It's true that most girls(and guys) think that chivalry is dead, but some will see you in a better light for it.

I, for one, are not going to try to attract someone with money, I want emotion, REAL emotion.

Maybe I'm being too picky, but there's no point in a relationship if all there is is money and sex.

As for your problem, I'd say be yourself, you'll find someone. Take it how you will.

((And sorry about the mini-rant, it just ticks me off when people keep saying stuff like that.))

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
[Closed]

Sorry, this thread wasn't going anywhere but the bonfire.

To clear it up, some girls feel like they need less structure in their lives, that they want to be wild because they've always had to grow up under what they consider very strict rules about everything, that's why they'll go back to the "bad boy" or something like that, because they see the "good boy" all the time. That's about the only reason a girl is attracted to someone like that; if they've got a good friend, that good friend is hopefully going to tell them that it's not a good relationship, being treated like crap all day.

Nice guys are awesome. :] I wish the world had more of them.

Closed because of how this was going nowhere, problem is solved, and flames were arising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back