• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

while in the pod

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denki-Kurai

Anorexic people don't eat and they grow...

Just think of this: In the pod Sora is frozen. All that time in harsh temperture Sora's clothes shrink. (like when you wash your clothes sometimes things shrink). I can't come up with anything better than that atm.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Anorexic people don't eat and they grow...

Just think of this: In the pod Sora is frozen. All that time in harsh temperture Sora's clothes shrink. (like when you wash your clothes sometimes things shrink). I can't come up with anything better than that atm.

Then I guess Donald and Goofy shrunk too, since from being in between them, Sora became noticeably taller than Goofy.

A

Azrael

dunno if this had been discussed already (want me to check all the 1001 pages???), but if it has, sorry for wasting your time.

ANYWAY-

while we all know that sora's been sleeping in the everpopular pod for, like, a year. and we also know that over the year, he grew so much that he needed a change in outfit (that was nomura's excuse to introduce the turbos, eh?)

But--- how the heck did he manga to grow THAT much? you need food to do that, no? okay, so lets assume that riku/namine/DiZ have been feeding him. but... did they get to change his diapers too??!? or is that pod some sort of a magical bud where you continue to live, though asleep, without the need to excrete?

and here i thought that thiz whole DiZ/pod/alternate twilight town was some really cool sci-fi stuff...

Excretion doesn't exist in KH silly goose. =P

MaxChaosX9

Yeah but you need food to servive! You cant just live off sleep. And i guess it was a "food chain" of memories. lol. But yeah its just a disney game, your not gonna find anyone taking a crap or something.

A

Azrael

Re: Third Fail Thread In A Row

You grow fastest in your sleep, because gravity isn't pushing down on your body.

It's called a video game. Well, KH2 is more like a cinematic button masher, but still. Are we supposed to watch Sora's daily feedings and cleanings. *Gasps* WHAT IF WE GET TO PLAY THROUGH IT! That would be awesome, we could try stopping his food from runing down his chin! Oh, and what about the arse-wiping. Oh my god that would be so much fun!

:thumbdown:

You sir had me LOL, congratulations

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Technology is run on Squirrels running on magical wheels and the machines themselves are made of rubber blocks.
Chipmunks.
Not squirrels.
Chipmunks.

C and D would be offended.

Gabo

But those don't run on wheels, they're Gummi Ship mechanics. Don't steal their prestige! ;[
I don't even get how they could be mechanics, saying as every individual part is bigger than them
@_@

Gabo

The same way Pluto moves freely between worlds
Pluto's the shit though.

And how Pluto travels isn't that freely.
We know how he got to TT.
And we know Dark Corridors pop up around TT a lot, don't they?
So its not unreasonable that he just went through another to get to the Crossroads world.

Twilight_Dancer

pluto is confusingly random in KHII. In the first one he's not important at all but then he suddenly becomes all knowing and necessary for the games development. such an enigma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back