• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which order?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
which order did you play the kh games? KH,CoM,KH2......CoM,KH,KH2.............................KH,KH2,CoM....KH2,KH,CoM.............CoM,KH2,KH..............or KH2.CoM, then KH? i just wanted to know. i actually had a hard time figuring out which kh section to put this but since not everyone plays CoM i put it here..... if that makes sense......

oh yeah, if you only played 1 or 2 of the games just say which one(s).

Thanks, for telling me, because i want to know what people mostly do.

on second thought i may have to copy this into the kh2 section later on.....

Last edited:

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
I never knew so many people played the games in the right order. usually i thought people skipped CoM... or a few started on KH23 or CoM... or something... doesn't look like that so far though.

i never heard of kh23 lol just kidding.

some people still haven't played chain of memories. i got tons of friends that never played it and they played kh1, then kh2 they skipped chain of memories because they didn't have a gameboy. there are many people that haven't played chain of memories that are on the forum.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I played mine in order. I wanted to know the story, so I bought Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, soon when it came out. I bought Kingdom Hearts 2 after, and I played Kingdom Hearts before I bought Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
actually, i've never played kh. i watched my brother play it and beat it. i really liked the game so i played and beat COM, and then beat kh2. i feel so weird not playing kh now.................... stupid brother of mine BORROWING kh instead of BUYING it himself.... sigh

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Classic order...KH, CoM, KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back