• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one?

• Kairi

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Namine

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
Kairi is soooooooo much better!!!Namine is great but Kairi is so much better!

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
Kairi, all da way man! lmaool..um sorry, I'm bored..errm yea. Kairi tho.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
I agree with you I guess great minds think alike

Oh ya!!!
I mean,Kairi was opff subject in Com.
On kh1 she was sleeping all time and only on kh2 shje started acting independed.
Namine wasn't on kh1 and on Kh2 everyone was using her,but she was ok the way she acted.On kh2 she was messing around,but she was ok by me.I hink that they showed more her than Kairi:eek:_O:

Kairi3.0

Oh ya!!!
I mean,Kairi was opff subject in Com.
On kh1 she was sleeping all time and only on kh2 shje started acting independed.
Namine wasn't on kh1 and on Kh2 everyone was using her,but she was ok the way she acted.On kh2 she was messing around,but she was ok by me.I hink that they showed more her than Kairi:eek:_O:

I think your right :thumbup:

Kado

Namine, because kairi pulled that whole "Riku gave me a keyblade, oh YAY" thing and then she doesnt even fight after that. And what is with the mini-skirts? Does she LIKE being skimpy?

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Namine, because kairi pulled that whole "Riku gave me a keyblade, oh YAY" thing and then she doesnt even fight after that. And what is with the mini-skirts? Does she LIKE being skimpy?

Well by me Kairi was the reason that Axel got hurt my Saix >.<
Poor him,and ya she acts weird,but still she had a better role on kh2 ...

Kado

I agree it was better.....but it just wasnt enough to make her a keyblade master, I mean, her and Sora didnt kiss....AGAIN, ITS ANARCHY!!!! *sighs* -.- Ive gone and blown a fuse

Kado

I know Im being a little condascending, but seriously, Ariel and her lover kiss, even the Beast gets a kiss, but no, Sora and Kairi see each other for the first time in forever, just finding out that they love each, so what does Sora do? Hugs her for 20 seconds and goes over to hold Riku's hand and cry about not seeing him... NOMURA ARE YOU JOKING??!!

Kairi3.0

I know Im being a little condascending, but seriously, Ariel and her lover kiss, even the Beast gets a kiss, but no, Sora and Kairi see each other for the first time in forever, just finding out that they love each, so what does Sora do? Hugs her for 20 seconds and goes over to hold Riku's hand and cry about not seeing him... NOMURA ARE YOU JOKING??!!

I know he shows more amotion to Riku than Kairi and I am not saying their guy I just dont understand it they should have made Kairi and Sora kiss

Kado

Yes, oh and the little "glitch" at the end when Sora grabbed Riku's butt, it's like their TRYING to imply that their gay. I hope I dont have to wait until the end of KHIII to see the kissing, Ill be very angry. But still, do you think Riku needs a girl to? or would that just start a killing spree among the fan girls?

Kairi3.0

Yes, oh and the little "glitch" at the end when Sora grabbed Riku's butt, it's like their TRYING to imply that their gay. I hope I dont have to wait until the end of KHIII to see the kissing, Ill be very angry. But still, do you think Riku needs a girl to? or would that just start a killing spree among the fan girls?

I dont know but if he did get a gf than everyone will stop saying their gay it driving me crazy

Kado

Yeah, either Sora and Kairi have to kiss, or they need to find Riku in a dirty hotel with a cigarette in his fingers, covered in sheets laying next to some random FF girl. That would clear stuff up, majorly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back