• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Mystery Would You Like To See Solved The Most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which mystery would you like solved the most?

• The Way to Dawn's Transformation

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • The 2nd letter Pluto Receives

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Ansem the Wise's Banishment

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Pluto's Travel Methods

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • The missing Keyholes

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinjust

As the title implies, we all know that some mysteries or anomilies were never solved in Kingdom Hearts. Out of the ones I've managed to pick out, which mystery would you like to be revealed the most in the future of the series?

((Note that these mysteries might not be relativly important in anyway, they're just somes elements to the game that were never truly explained. They may be to the extent of pointless, but nevertheless are they mysteries.)) -That goes for a certain prosecuter dismissing my threads as useless all the time.

The Way to Dawn Transformation
waytothedawn.png

As we know, they Way to Dawn keyblade somehow evolved from the sword: Soul Eater. Although Noruma has infact confirmed this in an interview ((Or maybe Another Report)), it never truly explained how or why it transformed. It never even stated at what point in time the morphing occured. Unless anyone has any more infomation on how the Way to Dawn came to be ((which would be greatly appreciated)) I consider this a mystery.

Pluto's 2nd Letter
SoraDonaldGoofyEnding.gif

The second letter given to Pluto was at the end of KH1. Although it may not be important, it never revealed what its contents said. How would Pluto be able to get a letter from King Mickey, after he was locked behind the door with Riku? Unless Mickey gave it to the dog before hand, but Mickey was busy in the Realm of Darkness. I count this as a mystery, or maybe I'm just a curious person.

Ansem the Wise Banishment

In the Secret Reports, Ansem the Wise claims he was banished to a realm of nothingness by Xehanort. I'm not sure if he was Xemnas or his heartless yet in this point in time, but if he wasn't, where would the human Xehanort get that sort of power? And, if it was Xemnas or Xehanort's heartless who did the banishing, why didn't they just do the same to Sora? Instead of going through the trouble of actual combat? Another mystery I would like to know.

Pluto's Travel Methods

When we see Pluto for the first time in Kingdom Hearts 2, he seems to be wandering around The World That Never Was. He sees Axel and then follows him inside the depts of the dark corridor.
The mystery here is, Pluto went missing when you first begin Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Pluto somehow manages to get to the crossroads at the end of KH1, and then he appears in The World That Never Was without Mickey or Riku. He randomly peaks in and out of places, but I suppose he could've picked up with Riku and Mickey after they meet Diz at the Crossroads. Your own thoughts about Pluto's traveling? He could be traveling through shear force of will, as The Beast performed to get to Hollow Bastion. But I don't know about that. How is that dog getting around?

The Keyholes

I was thinking that after Sora restored the worlds, that each keyhole of the worlds that weren't visited, were automatically sealed somehow once restored. That wouldn't be an issue. But, in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, at the end of Sora's story he seals a keyhole to Castle Oblivion. This is right after he finishes off Marluxia. If each keyhole were automatically sealed after Sora saved the world, like I assumed, then Castle Oblivion's should've been sealed as well. But it wasn't.
This makes me wonder what happened to the keyholes of the new worlds we visit in KH2. But I think it might be, because Castle Oblivion was never consumed by darkness, so it was never restored, but nor did Sora ever visit the Castle before defeating Xehanort's Heartless. Though, I could be wrong.

What are your thoughts about these mysteries? If you already don't know the answer to them, which mystery would you like to know the answer to the most?

((Noruma left a lot of plot holes in the series it would seem.))

Last edited:

State

Awards
The missing keyholes is the one that intrigues me more.

Xinjust

The missing keyholes is the one that intrigues me more.

The missing keyholes is the second best that makes me wonder. Although I would like to know what happened to them, I'm more intrested in how a sword evolved into a Keyblade.

ShadowHeart Key

Website
www.freewebs.com
Maybe the keyblade is a special kind. Second, All of Xehanort's past, including his time as Ansem's assistant will be revealed in BBS. As for the Keyholes, Sora had to lock them because Malificent as well as Xehanort needed the heart of the world for KH. The Heartless stopped collecting the heart of worlds because some were sealed, others were restored, giving it a clean slate of light. so by the time Sora got to the worlds, heartless just started invading. As for Pluto, he has some sort of power. He is at Traverse Town, then gone, then at the cross roads, reappears, then at the WTNW, Destiny Islands, and Twilight Town and WTNW again. Basically he traveled through darkness with Axel and Saix from WTNW to his return to WTNW. The path that met at the crossroads might lead to the WTNW, but that still doesn't some up the first 3 incidents.

Xinjust

Maybe the keyblade is a special kind. Second, All of Xehanort's past, including his time as Ansem's assistant will be revealed in BBS. As for the Keyholes, Sora had to lock them because Malificent as well as Xehanort needed the heart of the world for KH. The Heartless stopped collecting the heart of worlds because some were sealed, others were restored, giving it a clean slate of light. so by the time Sora got to the worlds, heartless just started invading. As for Pluto, he has some sort of power. He is at Traverse Town, then gone, then at the cross roads, reappears, then at the WTNW, Destiny Islands, and Twilight Town and WTNW again. Basically he traveled through darkness with Axel and Saix from WTNW to his return to WTNW. The path that met at the crossroads might lead to the WTNW, but that still doesn't some up the first 3 incidents.

The only thing you said I can agree with is 'it may be a special kind of keyblade.' After Xehanort's Heartless was destroyed, there wasn't a leader of the heartless anymore, that much is true.

But since the instict of the heartless are to steal hearts no matter what, at all cost, the heartless should still be out to seak the hearts of worlds, since they are pretty much the biggest they can find. Therefore, the heartless should still be trying to enter the keyholes of the new worlds that weren't sealed, and mess with its core the heart.

Awards
For Pluto's letter, we'll probably never know what was contained. I think they just scrapped it.

For Pluto's travel methods, I don't think it's intended to be thought about. He gets around, that's it. We saw him follow Axel, Riku, and he obviously did it with Mickey too.

For the Keyhole, that wasn't a keyhole to the world as far as we know, it was just sealing off a portal in Castle Oblivion, one which Marluxia probably created.

Xinjust

For Pluto's letter, we'll probably never know what was contained. I think they just scrapped it.

For Pluto's travel methods, I don't think it's intended to be thought about. He gets around, that's it. We saw him follow Axel, Riku, and he obviously did it with Mickey too.

For the Keyhole, that wasn't a keyhole to the world as far as we know, it was just sealing off a portal in Castle Oblivion, one which Marluxia probably created.

It might have been scrap.

I do wonder about Pluto's travel methods, because quite frankly, they don't really make sence. At all. If your going to make a universe of fantasy like properties, you might as well include why a yellow dog can show up in any place, anytime it wants to.

It might've been an ordinary lock, then again, it could still be a keyhole for all we know. I don't know, give me a chance to look it up.

A

Audo

As the title implies, we all know that some mysteries or anomilies were never solved in Kingdom Hearts. Out of the ones I've managed to pick out, which mystery would you like to be revealed the most in the future of the series?

((Note that these mysteries might not be relativly important in anyway, they're just somes elements to the game that were never truly explained. They may be to the extent of pointless, but nevertheless are they mysteries.)) -That goes for a certain prosecuter dismissing my threads as useless all the time.

The Way to Dawn Transformation
waytothedawn.png

As we know, they Way to Dawn keyblade somehow evolved from the sword: Soul Eater. Althought Noruma has infact confirmed this in an interview ((Or maybe Another Report)), it never truly explained how or why it transformed. It never even stated at what point in time the morphing occured. Unless anyone has any more infomation on how the Way to Dawn came to be ((which would be greatly appreciated)) I consider this a mystery.
All we know is that the Soul Eater changed within the time Riku was in Land of the Dragons to TWTNW.
Nomura has seemed to say that it doesn't really matter though =/
But he did say that he wanted to show that a keyblade just doesn't come out but it needs to shape from thing. Here's the quote about it:

Pluto's 2nd Letter
SoraDonaldGoofyEnding.gif

The second letter given to Pluto was at the end of KH1. Although it may not be important, it never revealed what its contents said. How would Pluto be able to get a letter from King Mickey, after he was locked behind the door with Riku? Unless Mickey gave it to the dog before hand, but Mickey was busy in the Realm of Darkness. I count this as a mystery, or maybe I'm just a curious person.
I believe somewhere in KH2, it is said that Mickey and Minnie had been exchanging letters. So, technically the letter Pluto had could had been from Minnie to Mickey instead of Mickey to Minnie. Just a though, i'll have to check and see if that really was said though.

Ansem the Wise Banishment
In the Secret Reports, Ansem the Wise claims he was banished to a realm of nothingness by Xehanort. I'm not sure if he was Xemnas or his heartless yet in this point in time, but if he wasn't, where would the human Xehanort get that sort of power? And, if it was Xemnas or Xehanort's heartless who did the banishing, why didn't they just do the same to Sora? Instead of going through the trouble of actual combat? Another mystery I would like to know.
They didn't banish Sora because they didn't want to kill him until they absolutely had to. They needed to use Sora to extract the hearts from the Heartless, which is why they wouldn't have banished him.
But personally, I also find this mystery to be one of the ones I am most interested in.

Pluto's Travel Methods

When we see Pluto for the first time in Kingdom Hearts 2, he seems to be wandering around The World That Never Was. He sees Axel and then follows him inside the depts of the dark corridor.
The mystery here is, Pluto went missing when you first begin Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Pluto somehow manages to get to the crossroads at the end of KH1, and then he appears in The World That Never Was without Mickey or Riku. He randomly peaks in and out of places, but I suppose he could've picked up with Riku and Mickey after they meet Diz at the Crossroads. Your own thoughts about Pluto's traveling? He could be traveling through shear force of will, as The Beast performed to get to Hollow Bastion. But I don't know about that. How is that dog getting around?
As seen in KH2, Pluto gets around by use of the Dark Corridor.
We see him follow Axel in the streets, but then Axel leaves in a portal. Pluto hears someone whistle and when he looks behind him there is a new Dark Corridor opened, through which Pluto enters.
It is hinted at that Riku is the one who has been opening these portals for Pluto, because when Riku goes to follow Saix in TWTNW, Pluto recognizes him as the man who's been whistling.
So, in short, Pluto gets around by mindlessly jumping into the Dark Corridors.

The Keyholes

I was thinking that after Sora restored the worlds, that each keyhole of the worlds that weren't visited, were automatically sealed somehow once restored. That wouldn't be an issue. But, in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, at the end of Sora's story he seals a keyhole to Castle Oblivion. This is right after he finishes off Marluxia. If each keyhole were automatically sealed after Sora saved the world, like I assumed, then Castle Oblivion's should've been sealed as well. But it wasn't.
This makes me wonder what happened to the keyholes of the new worlds we visit in KH2. But I think it might be, because Castle Oblivion was never consumed by darkness, so it was never restored, but nor did Sora ever visit the Castle before defeating Xehanort's Heartless. Though, I could be wrong.
I don't think he was sealing Castle Oblivion's keyhole, I think he was sealing Marluxia or what have you, behind that door. That's how i thought it was.

Nomura says he leaves plot holes/gaps so that the fans can speculate about it. Which is what we're doing but... he just seems to like to do it so he can make games and other related material that fills in the gaps. At of that list, i find Ansem the Wise's banishment the most intriguing.

Xinjust

To Riku-Keyblade because I don't want to quote an already long quote: I mean when Xemnas truly realized he didn't need Sora anymore, in the final battle between him, Sora, and Riku. But then I remembered something, after you bring done his Dragon Ship, there's that black hole in the background that leads to the void, the one that sucks up Riku's and Sora's ship they were riding on. Maybe that wormhole or portal could be considered to lead to the realm of nothingness he was trying to slash them into with his giant sword. Though, that still doesn't answer how he managed to open such a portal as Human Xehanort.

PK Shitstorm

Forget WTD's transformation, I wanna know if that keyblade Riku gave Kairi means he is dual wielding, or the kid is just able to shit out keyblades. Perhaps the keyblade master is the one who can create keyblades himself?

...wait...what was this thread about? Oh yea, what mystery I'd like solved.

When is Nomura going to propose to Gackt already? And is Kairi going to be forever worthless/useless, or doe Nomu have big plans for her? Also, why couldn't Kairi pick out prettier panties?

A

Audo

To Riku-Keyblade because I don't want to quote an already long quote: I mean when Xemnas truly realized he didn't need Sora anymore, in the final battle between him, Sora, and Riku. But then I remembered something, after you bring done his Dragon Ship, there's that black hole in the background that leads to the void, the one that sucks up Riku's and Sora's ship they were riding on. Maybe that wormhole or portal could be considered to lead to the realm of nothingness he was trying to slash them into with his giant sword. Though, that still doesn't answer how he managed to open such a portal as Human Xehanort.
Who knows.
I found that Minnie quote I was talking about, with the letters:
KH2 said:
Minnie: Oh, Sora! The King told me all about you in his letters. He said you're
a very brave young man.

Xinjust

Who knows.
I found that Minnie quote I was talking about, with the letters:

That was in Kingdom Hearts 2 though. King Mickey could've sent those letters after CoM and KH1. He even could've possibly sent them during the time of 358/2 Days to Minnie. Because she received letters from him, doesn't necassarily mean it was during the time of KH1.

A

Audo

That was in Kingdom Hearts 2 though. King Mickey could've sent those letters after CoM and KH1. He even could've possibly sent them during the time of 358/2 Days to Minnie. Because she received letters from him, doesn't necassarily mean it was during the time of KH1.
lol I know that. the quote was just to show that they were corresponding. Which is why I said in my original post that perhaps Pluto had a letter that was from Minnie. It's all speculation of course.

Xinjust

lol I know that. the quote was just to show that they were corresponding. Which is why I said in my original post that perhaps Pluto had a letter that was from Minnie. It's all speculation of course.

Of course. I think you're right about Noruma by the way. I'm not entirely sure if he leaves plot holes by accident, or if he does it on purpose for the fans to wonder about them. Or it could be that he leaves them by accident, and doesn't realize it until later. Then when he finds out he left a plot hole, plans to make it into some sort of expansion game. I dunno.

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke

it is supposed to be thought about. thats a huge part of coded. its all about pluto,riku,and the message in the journal

i voted for the 2nd pluto message. well probly never know it

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Forget WTD's transformation, I wanna know if that keyblade Riku gave Kairi means he is dual wielding, or the kid is just able to shit out keyblades. Perhaps the keyblade master is the one who can create keyblades himself?

...wait...what was this thread about? Oh yea, what mystery I'd like solved.

When is Nomura going to propose to Gackt already? And is Kairi going to be forever worthless/useless, or doe Nomu have big plans for her? Also, why couldn't Kairi pick out prettier panties?

That keyblade was created through another Soul Eater, like the WtD... And, once Riku regained his form and lost Xehanort's powers, the keyblade/Soul Eater was not seen again, which leads me to think that Soul Eater belonged to XH...

As for the questions on the topic, Riku-Keyblade has basiclly said everything I would have...

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
i would kinda like to know where everyone's parents are in all of this. And if so, do think maybe they could be Keyblade wielders too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back