• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which member are returning if any?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbranflakes

i know this has been discussed many times but here it is again. Organization members returning. We all know its when the heartless then nobody dies when the origonal person can retain their origonal selves and that we all want Axel back (i do too) but what we dont know is what heartless went with whos nobody. aside from Xemnas this is what i think (assumeing they do return)

Xigbar - kh1-opposite armor (not sure / it used that blast thing similar to his shooting)
Xaldin - kh2-the flying dragon thing in the land of dragons
Venen - kh2-blizzard lord (agrabah heartless / not sure)
Lexeus - kh2-groundshaker OR kh1-behamoth
Zexion - KH1-trickmaster
Saix - kh2-the thing that helped barbossa that drew the moonlight to it
Axel - fire lord (agrabah heartless / not sure)
Demyx - dont know
Luxord - dont know
Marluxia - kh2-third boss in beast's castle in the ballroom
Larexene - dont know but she better come back in kh3:toungesmile:

So what do you all think?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Chances are that any of those are correct are incredibly slim.

And erm.
Question.
Do you purposely make threads almost entirely based on stuff being mentioned in other threads?This is at least the third time you've done it, so I figured I'd ask
lol

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards

And erm.
Question.
Do you purposely make threads almost entirely based on stuff being mentioned in other threads?This is at least the third time you've done it, so I figured I'd ask
lol

Exactly what I was thinking.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, there's a good chance that we'll see Axel's somebody (Ale), and perhaps Xehanort, but I doubt that the entire Organization will return.

State

Awards
None of the members are coming back, they all died and are in the after in the Realm of Nothingness turned into black an purple dust. Also...
OBJECTION!
You're misguided superbranflakes!
When the Heartless and the Nobody of an Orgnization XIII member, it just dies! It doesn't returns! What' the true thing in "it retains it old form" are some Nobodies and/or Heartless. Org. XIII reatined their old selfs.

superbranflakes

And erm.
Question.
lol
i do that by accident sometimes i get bored, post somewhere,and make another thread of it without realizeing.i did it again huh...sorry :(

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
@ Miles (since I'm far too lazy to quote): Um, it actually does return if both the Heartless and Nobody die.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Look, if the Heartless dies, and the heart is released, it doesn't immediatly go into the body. The Nobody has to die, too, then the body and soul will reunite with the heart. I know it doesn't make much sense, but that's what Nomura said.

Gabo

im confused
is it right or wrong???
You're right and wrong I guess. The original returns only if the heartless was destroyed before the nobody because the heart is put into a state of suspension or something. If the Nobody is killed first, the body just returns to the darkness.

State

Awards
@ Miles (since I'm far too lazy to quote): Um, it actually does return if both the Heartless and Nobody die.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Does this baseless report have any evidence to be supported?

Gabo

Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Does this baseless report have any evidence to be supported?
Interview with Nomura in one of the other threads.
Far too lazy to go looking for it.
I think its in the thread that was first discussing this?

State

Awards
"The victim can only return to it's old self when the Heartless is destroyed before the Nobody is created."

Just to clarify things, the first 6 organization members intetionally turned into Heartless and let their Nobodies be borned meaning tht they won't return.

Gabo

"The victim can only return to it's old self when the Heartless is destroyed before the Nobody is created."

Just to clarify things, the first 6 organization members intetionally turned into Heartless and let their Nobodies be borned meaning tht they won't return.[/QUOTE

*Points at other thread for response*

Its really annoying me having the same topic in two threads..

State

Awards

Just to clarify things, the first 6 organization members intetionally turned into Heartless and let their Nobodies be borned meaning tht they won't return.[/QUOTE

*Points at other thread for response*

Its really annoying me having the same topic in two threads..

Yes, it seems to be buging me, still, let's continue in the other thread, it has more facts than this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back