• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which is better for u :P

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraKHLuver

ok so lets start by this:

KH1:
- it was ALL about darkness and the heartless and losing ur heart to darkness.
- ALOT of the heartless had darker colors.
- (small difference): during the colleseum, most of the tournaments were in the evening.
- 5 optional bosses :D (6 in Final Mix).
- the final battle was mostly all gothic-like.

KH2:
- it was mostly about nothingness and the nobodys, but added parts here and there about the darkness... (like as if the story is all about nothingness rather than darkness).
- the heartless lost their dark colors and were in all colors rather mostly dark.
- the paradox cups were held in God knows where since u cant tell what the hell is around u!!
- only 1 optional boss, but is repaid with 14, yes, FOURTEEN extra bosses in Final Mix+!!
- the final battle is held in nothingness:toungesmile:

so to sum up what u just read... if ur the person who likes dark and gothic stuff and into video games, then u would enjoy KH1 more than KH2!!
but if ur the type who likes the feeling of emptiness and all that crap then KH2 is better!!

now i dont know why i wrote all this or if its in the right section.. but forgive me if i wrote anything wrong in the previous 15-20 sentences :D

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ironically, they portrayed more a person's downfall into Darkness better in KH2 than they did in KH1. KH1 was more about the Light in the Darkness and never losing your hope, even when Kairi thought Riku lost his Heart (*coughbitchcough*) yet Sora still fought on until they saw Kingdom Hearts deep in the realm of Darkness. It was about friendships and standing strong while saving the people one cared for by utilizing the powers of Friendship and Trust.
Even when Sora turned into a Heartless, he not only retained his sense of self to a respectable degree, he ended up coming back.

KH2 is just about the exact opposite of it, following CoM's turn towards the Darker (albeit more subtly since it was Nojima and not Watanabe in charge)

KH2 showed us not villains that became Heartless, but good men that simply fell into despair (Land of Dragons);
It had, for the first time, Sora dealing with human beings hurting other human beings instead of Heartless running around, thus making for the damage to have been caused by Monsters (again, Land of Dragons - the burned village);
It had Roxas which introduced true lack of hope - despite it all, he wanted to remain himself, yet his summer vacation came to an untimely end;
You speak of Hearts falling to the Darkness? I say the beings left behind without the Hearts are far more tragic;
We are introduced once again to lies and deceptions, which hurt much more seeing how the one lying to us is none other than Mickey himself;
Whereas Sora was intent on saving in KH1, he was mo intent on hunting down the Organization - he was effectively out for blood.
And I don't really need to really bring up the more than once in which Sora was all but mental-breakdowning, now do I?

You want darker themes, then it's KH2 hands down. True, the quality doesn't even scratch KH1's, but that doesn't mean KH1 is the game with the darker themes.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
KH2 was pretty good in displaying more emotions and character to the people along with a somewhat darker, but still light theme.
Fighting wise, KH1 was pretty good in making things harder than it's sequel.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I thought Kingdom Hearts was about............ hearts..... lol, I have to agree with SA about this, KH2 has a more darker feel, I mean, Roxas' story, Org XIII, The whole memories thing... need I go on

Key Kaliber

The series as a whole is getting darker and therefore more complicated. Not necessarily going along with theme, but with the plot and action aspect of it all. If that makes sense :/

overdrive

Orienter
The characters that were introduced in KH2 were really well done. They is a lot more variety of characters and they are all pretty unique.

That's what makes KH2 better for me.

I liked the challenge in KH1 much better though...

Z

zephy13

kh1 was more challenging

kh2 had a better storyline

and hi guys im new

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
kh2 had a better storyline

What story line?
The one in which we sing in Atlantica for no reason?
The part we use a skateboard in each and every world?
The part where we fight Heartless instead of the Nobodies?
Oh I know, you must mean the storyline in which we never ever see Riku and ignore the Organization as best we can for the most part :\

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
KH1 was better in both areas imo. It's story kept me playing a lot more than KH2's and it was more challenging. (KH1 Normal Mode > KH2 Proud Mode) KH2's story only seemed to drag me in the most at the end and during the six days of Roxas' time. Beyond that, I didn't feel much of a story, just the various stories of the worlds.

jexamine

definitely KH2. why? well
- it has roxas in it
- introduced the dual keyblade system
- the reaction command
- timeless river world
- i played as riku for the first time.. though it was short-lived

* i didnt played K:CoM but now that it has a western release, i cant wait to get my claws in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back