• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Heartless do you Hate the Most in CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianSora

I hate the flying wyvrens in Hollow Bastion and Castle Oblivion because when they scratch, you they don't stop till' they pounded some sense into you. I get so angry that I just do random attacks...lol!

R K O

None. I've kicked all their asses with ease :D (For Sora, I used lots of magic and Clouds. Riku = Dark Aura)

But the 1 I really hate the most are Defenders. I hate enemies that can defend themselves.

K

KeyBladeMaster63

i hate the neoheartless because they keep juming up and spinning and they kept doing there punching attack so much

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
OMG I HATE THE WYVRENS!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!! I mean they dont make much damge to you when your at high level but I hate it, they just they kick you in the "*face*" and dont stop!!!!! I scream you little B@#$% every time......phew sorry i went off a little, but i just hate them so much.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Why isn't the flower/plant heartless included? They are, without a doubt, the most annoying enemy to fight in CoM. But maybe that's just me.

#12_Larxene

i dont they all rock hehehhhehehe thats good that they made them hard not like in KH that they were all easy CoM is actually challenging which is a great thing...well for me it is

DarrcEnigma

Large Body, Fat Bandit, Defender, (Vexen and Ansem, too) -- take your pick. They've all got defenses so you can't hit them a certain way, and it's a two-dimensional game so all they have to do is flip around and they can resume blocking you again. It's not exactly "easy" to get behind them, either.

Can't say that I hate them though, I just find them annoying...

Broken_Dreams

Defenders are the most annoying for me. Until you get some good sleights they're pretty hard to defeat, because you have to attack them from behind and they can card break you.

Akemi

defenders and neoshadows are the most annoyest heartless in CoM! you have to jump above the defender and hit it in the back (but it usually sometimes fails o.o). the neoshadows, the stay under the floor (or whateva its called) and they pop up eventually and they're freaking strong in strength and defence <<;.

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
I hate the defender the most but I also hate the Wyvrens a lot the problem is that you have to hit the defenders from behind and they card break you. And the Wyvrens are a pain in the @$$ to the worst part about them is they hit you like 20000 time with there feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back