• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which FF or KH guy is the hottest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
Ahem:
Final Fantasy: Vincent, Irvine, Zell (he's alright), Kuja (I like his androgyny *brick'd*), Age17!Tidus, Baralai, Gippal (what the heck ^^), I guess that's it =\
Kingdom Hearts: Age16!Riku, Age15!Sora, Zexion, Xemnas, Saix, Demyx, Axel, Marluxia, Luxord, Xehanort (dude! How come NO ONE mentions him???), I guess an older Roxas....
Both: Cloud, Leon, Seifer, Auron (WHAT!?), Setzer, and why the heck is everyone forgetting my Sephi-tama? Huh?

Tricky

To me, here are a few off the top of mah dome:
Zell, Barret (yes, I said Barret!), Wakka (his personality), Cloud, Axel, Riku, and Vivi

Bops1234

yeah i'm a guy so it wouldn't be rite 4 me to have a say
but i just have to say that Reno is off the hook!
by saying that I mean he's cool

so is axel, his catchphrases are nice

and for the record; tifa is fine!

XemnasLFSolidor

hard question...
for KH:...
Xemnas, Xehanort, Riku(KHII only), Ansem the Seeker of Darkness, Saix, and Marluxia. hehe.
for FF:...
Gabranth, Vayne, Shuyin, Bal(I don't know how to spell his name!!), Basch(appearance during the game's sequence only), Al-Cid, and Vincent. (I almost said Cid of FFXII.)

...Larsa is not counted. He's cute, not hot.

Penelo

Kingdom Hearts:
Sora, Riku, Roxas (is this a trend?), Axel, and Seifer (don't laugh!).

Final Fantasy:
Leon, Cloud, Reno, Vaan, and Balthier

What throws me off is how Vivi can be hot. He's adorable in a plushie way but in NO WAYS "hot".

And I strongly agree, although I admit that through most of the game, I was convinced Vivi was a girl... XD

jk4eva

Just to add - I remember when I saw Vaan in cut-scenes and he sort of looked odd... o.o When I saw him in CG, I changed my mind (ooh!). XD

Anyways, on my list:- Squall/Leon, Tidus, Cloud, Kadaj, Seifer, Laguna and how could I forget Zack. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back