• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which enemy will be more annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which group will be the most annoying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudX159

i think that seth. is more annoying and might be stronger than ever...i can't wait to kick his ass in Final form

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I dunno.

Annoying you say? Well, most of the Heartless so far look pretty wimpy, and probably just be little pointy rocks along the road.

keybade man29

Well, Once I face the organiztion their probably gonna kick the crap outta me being as they are probably the funnest, hardest, and the most frustrating, I say them.

DIZneyfan

im not understanding the reasoning your all having. you say the org will be fun, therfore are going to be the most annoying? you all know what annoying means right? i think the heartless are the most pest-like, or maybe those white creatures

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
DIZneyfan said:
im not understanding the reasoning your all having. you say the org will be fun, therfore are going to be the most annoying? you all know what annoying means right? i think the heartless are the most pest-like, or maybe those white creatures
But those white creatures might be good ...

AinzX

Are there any other nobody bosses other than the one BHK faces in his 'awakening'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back