• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which do you like better?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Fighting or Story?

• Action

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Story

Votes: 20 69.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.C.

JTTW
Do you guys like the fighting in kh2 better, or the story? i am interested in both but the fighting seems wicked. (in a good way) and i noticed that a lot of the story goes on more in the beggining and the end. things that happened in kh in places like agrabah and atlantica only had things like the princeses. while the fighting goes on everywhere.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
the fighting!.. the story will be great too though, seems much better than the 1st in every way even though i thought the 1st was the best (before i saw DD and ASAS) >>

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
I don't know, hard decision. I'd say my favorite part is the story. Let's take these games for example:

1.) Star Ocean.
+ Wonderful battle system. VERY FUN.
+ Story is good until the second disc.. then it's not so great anymore.

2.) Xenosaga
+ Fun battle system, but there's not very much battling to do
+ MAINLY story. There's a cutscene thats over an hour long.

3.) FFX-2
+ Fun battle system
+ Sucky story (if any story at all)

I conclude that I like games that have no story as long as they have a fun battle system. However, I favor the stories more than the action.

T

Tyler Durden

We Haven"t Played The Game Yet!!!! How Are We Supposed To Know?? Huh? How?

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
That's rather hard, the story is intersting, but the fighting is fun, i'm evenly torn between the two.

The system is great for KH2, but so is the story, without the fighting, you can't play the story, without the story, you can't do the fighting, so I have to say both.

The M.C.

JTTW
dark hero Riku said:
We Haven"t Played The Game Yet!!!! How Are We Supposed To Know?? Huh? How?

dang homes. from what you've seen so far on trailors and the info.
SO FAR=keyword

fjurbanski

i would say both. in KH the action wasnt so amazing, but the story was so original. in KH2 the action "seems" to be frickin awesome and the story seems just as good. but then again if i could only have one i would say action. these are video games not books. if they are not fun then what good is the story.

The M.C.

JTTW
remember what i said about how the story part of the game is mostly in the begginging and the end of games. like you dont find too many things about ansem, keyholes, or doors to light and darkness or whatever in the worlds in between traverse town and end of world. there is some but not as much.

fjurbanski said:
i would say both. in KH the action wasnt so amazing, but the story was so original. in KH2 the action "seems" to be frickin awesome and the story seems just as good. but then again if i could only have one i would say action. these are video games not books. if they are not fun then what good is the story.

good point about it being a video game and not a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back