• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which character do u hate the most

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty_Joe_Z

cheshire cat......I HATE THAT THING...he thinks he's so cool cause he can talk in riddles......

and even more than that...queen of hearts...i hate her....she thinks she's so tough cause she has talking playing cards that attack people................why doesnt she get up off her fat a** and fight herself !?!?!?!?!?!?! lol

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I hate:

Donald and Goofy - They always helped each other and not me. Then they can die and come back like that. But if you die you have to start allllll over.

Queen of Hearts - I don't even see why a Heartless would want her heart....if she even has one >_>

Tarzan - The game made him so dumb. He wasn't that stupid in the movie

Wakka - Annoying everytime you fight him

Tidus - He needs to stop talking.

Selphie - Who gave her that rope?

Peter Pan - Stuck up

Jasmine - They made her so weak in the game >_>

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I just flat out hated Goofy. But then again, he never really helps like Donald helps me. Therefore, I have a reason for my distaste. I also never really liked Tarzan. I made fun of him.

Super Brave Sora

BHK. Even though we don't know what he's like. I hate the fact that he has 2 keyblades and Sora has one. Also, what is he doing putting his fingers on the Kingdom Key?!

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
well...

I hate Riku for joining dark, and for being a weak minded boy. *I mean, how does some witch convince that sora is his enemy, and when sora trys to talk him back, his skull is as thick as...concret...*

BHK, OMG, he is friggen tryin to steal soras place, i wont have it...*not that theres any thing for me to do*

Selphi entirerly, cuz in her FF debut, she looked like a man, and in KH cuz she had a whiny voice, with a Jump rope

Ansem cuz he reminds me of a child molester..."Come, open Your heart...in my pants."

Tarzan..cuz he hgave me a BUTT UGLY Keychain...and he acted the WORST AI lol

All Heartless *Except Shadows and Neo-Shadows, they are all mine* cuz they kept trying to kill sora...bastards...lol

Ursala. OMG! HER FRiggn annoying laugh! *Ahahahahahaha...* i hate, HATE that

Clayton- For having an ugly facial mapping *^^* and for saying, "Well Tarzan, take us to the Gorillas, Go-Rill-As..." *But the bAnd The Gorrilaz is cool*

Oogie Boogie- such an annoying laugh...

Everyone in Agrabah- So annoying...the music *no offenes Yoko Shimora-san*

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I hate Sora. Stupid wanna be Riku! J/K! Sora's alright.

I really hate Cid for some reason! I don't know why. Selling you items and gummi parts when you have to save the world and makes you pay for them even though they'll die if you lose. A holes.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Did anyone else find Yuffie annoying, or was that just me. Her and those freakin stars in the battle with her and Leon.....so annoying..I hated her in a way too.

leonrocks

i hate ALice shes always making you find her.
and kairi she made me die alot of times while she took a nap in a castle
and the shark i hated it it wouldnt die it kept coming back in a different room...AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

R

Rurouni Kenshin

every character in Agrabah
mad.gif

News_Kingdom_Hearts_2_004.jpg

A kid,A duck ,and a goofy dog walk into a bar

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
People either hate them cuz they are anoying or sumthing....I like Selphie and Yuffie.....I would say Rinoa, but she kicks...so she's cool but I'd have to say Aeris stupid Damsel and die in a dinky way.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back