• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which battle music did you like more? CAUTION SPOILERS!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas-XIII

Okay this is for anyone who has completed the game - i, personally am a fan of the Kingdom Hearts music for all games and im sure there are plenty others here who are the same

So, the question - What battle music did you like more, one of Xion's fights? the battle with Riku at the skyscraper? or maybe one of the original bosses battle themes because it brought back memories?

Me - id say i cant choose between the music for Xion's final form and the battle with Riku

What about the rest of you fans?

Ixnod

Actually, there is a song in here that seems original to 358/2, it's the song you hear during the fight with the Dustflier and the Ruler of the Sky. I dig it greatly.

Roxas-XIII

oh i never got to hear it and i cant find it on youtube DX

EDIT: sorry i have actually, just noticed the Ruler of the Sky bit heh heh - yeah it was a good one have to say the Ruler of the Sky battle annoyed me though ¬¬ i dont think i listened to the music because i kept missing its tail errr! >.<

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Xion's battle theme was the best in my opinion.
It reflected her whole character, sadness, confusion, guilt, happiness etc.
Riku's was pretty good though, close call.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Can't decide between Xion and Riku. Xion's was a good song because it portrayed all of the emotions we feel for her at the end of the game. It's "The Other Promise", Xion style.

Riku's needs no other words besides the fact that it is epic and made of pure win.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It`s between Riku`s and Xion`s, but I can`t decide. It`d have to be a tie.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Ooh...A fight for my friends was a pretty good battle theme..Xion's Battle theme still has first place though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back