• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wheres our flashchat?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
just wondering when the flashchat will be up? i mean it was announced it was happening, and then no trace has been mentioned since that i'm aware of

Has the plan changed and were no longer getting it? Is it still happening? How come its taking a bit to happen?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I'm really curious to know what's happening with this. I have loads of problems with the X7, like getting kicked out and kicked in regularly and I know others do as well.
I agree with Kyou, it could be an ebil scheme to brainwash us and make us forget about our beloved Flashchat.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Why do you people have to whine so much? @_@

Seems like you always have something to complain about. >_>

I'd say try pming the admin about it, but I'm sure they've had more than their share of pms about it already. Be patient, these things take time. Flashchat costs money to use, just in case you didn't realize.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
so the unnoficial reason is still the whole stuff about the midnighter not wanting flashchat cause it gives him less control?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Well, he appearantly loves the chat wwe have now, so I'm not sure if it's a reason for him delaying the flashchat.

Honestly, I don't know what's up with this, and I don't have any answers coming to me from him, so I can only say, don't worry about it. He could do it tommorow, or he could do it next month. There is no telling with TM.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes, Midnighter does love the X7 chat much more, because it is more user/mod friendly, and eats up less bandwitch. (Which the flashchat ate up like crazy).

Nonetheless, he gauged member reaction, and decided that if that's what they wanted, its the flashchat they should get, as long as it's not harming the forum.

I think I recall hearing that there were some problems getting the flashchat up, but I'm not sure.

Wait it out. =]

Back