• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where was Xigbar/Braig during KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
In KH1, Ansem used her to get Riku and the Princesses of Heart, then (literally) stabbed her.
Didn't Maleficent also had her council of villains (Jafar, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, Hades, Captain Hook) also searching for the Princesses of Heart? I mean both want to collect the 7 Princesses of Heart so they can unlock Kingdom Hearts and gain "unlimited power", but like Maleficent they too were also used by Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Xehanort for their own benefits, cause as revealed by Xehanort to Mickey in Dream Drop Distance, Maleficent collecting the 7 Princesses of Heart in KH1 was all part of his plan to "recreate the X-blade", which was the biggest Irony for both Maleficent and her council of Disney villains (Jafar, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, Hades, Captain Hook), particularly the latter group cause aside from receiving the Ansem Reports and using the Heartless after Maleficent took over Radiant Garden, NONE of them know who Xehanort was, nor the Keyblade War, nor Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, not even Organization XIII, mainly the latter in Maleficent and Pete's part cause they weren't aware of them by the time of Kingdom Hearts II (although Pete was aware of their actions during 358/2 days).

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Didn't Maleficent also had her council of villains (Jafar, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, Hades, Captain Hook) also searching for the Princesses of Heart? I mean both want to collect the 7 Princesses of Heart so they can unlock Kingdom Hearts and gain "unlimited power", but like Maleficent they too were also used by Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Xehanort for their own benefits, cause as revealed by Xehanort to Mickey in Dream Drop Distance, Maleficent collecting the 7 Princesses of Heart in KH1 was all part of his plan to "recreate the X-blade", which was the biggest Irony for both Maleficent and her council of Disney villains ((Jafar, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, Hades, Captain Hook), particularly the latter cause aside from receiving the Ansem Reports and using the Heartless after Maleficent took over Radiant Garden, NONE of them know who Xehanort was, nor the Keyblade War, not even Organization XIII.
I don't think the Disney villains had knowledge of Ansem or anything beyond a vague idea of "unlocking Kingdom Hearts to gain ultimate power". Maleficent most likely had an idea of who Ansem was since she took over Hollow Bastion. But really, it seemed like Jafar, Ursula, Oogie, Hades, and Hook were more concerned with the affairs of their own worlds.

One of my biggest dreams of a KH game is to fight a Disney boss in a world OUTSIDE of their own and/or have two Disney villains team up against Sora (like Hades/Jafar or Hook/Davy Jones). I remember playing KH1 and hoping to fight Maleficent/Jafar in Agrabah :'(

disney233

Awards
I don't think the Disney villains had knowledge of Ansem or anything beyond a vague idea of "unlocking Kingdom Hearts to gain ultimate power". Maleficent most likely had an idea of who Ansem was since she took over Hollow Bastion. But really, it seemed like Jafar, Ursula, Oogie, Hades, and Hook were more concerned with the affairs of their own worlds.

One of my biggest dreams of a KH game is to fight a Disney boss in a world OUTSIDE of their own and/or have two Disney villains team up against Sora (like Hades/Jafar or Hook/Davy Jones). I remember playing KH1 and hoping to fight Maleficent/Jafar in Agrabah :'(
Nah man that kinda seems early to settle it with Maleficent. Sora literally JUST heard about her and he immediately fights her the very first world he actually saw her for the first time? That's like fighting ALL 6 of the Organization in Hollow Bastion the first time we met them in KH2. Though I do like the idea of a temporary alliance with the villains. Such an instance was made into the manga when Hook teamed up with Pan, Axel, & Roxas to defeat the RotS. And honestly I'd like the idea of fighting another heartless war, only this time with Maleficent & Pete by our side. Or, y'know an instance where we play as Mickey and fight the Heartless with Pete as his party member.....or Kairi. For some reason out of ALL the Mickey Mouse characters I just want Kairi & a redeeming Pete......but that's still a pipe dream.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Nah man that kinda seems early to settle it with Maleficent. Sora literally JUST heard about her and he immediately fights her the very first world he actually saw her for the first time? That's like fighting ALL 6 of the Organization in Hollow Bastion the first time we met them in KH2. Though I do like the idea of a temporary alliance with the villains. Such an instance was made into the manga when Hook teamed up with Pan, Axel, & Roxas to defeat the RotS. And honestly I'd like the idea of fighting another heartless war, only this time with Maleficent & Pete by our side. Or, y'know an instance where we play as Mickey and fight the Heartless with Pete as his party member.....or Kairi. For some reason out of ALL the Mickey Mouse characters I just want Kairi & a redeeming Pete......but that's still a pipe dream.
I meant fight Maleficent in Agrabah with Jafar, then she ditches Jafar during the fight. Agrabah always felt like this intermediary world for the main plot (and it literally comes before the optional worlds). Also, I think Maleficent/Jafar's styles would have been best suited for combat and team attacks. I can't really see Maleficent/Oogie or Maleficent/Ursula fighting together.

disney233

Awards
I meant fight Maleficent in Agrabah with Jafar, then she ditches Jafar during the fight. Agrabah always felt like this intermediary world for the main plot (and it literally comes before the optional worlds). Also, I think Maleficent/Jafar's styles would have been best suited for combat and team attacks. I can't really see Maleficent/Oogie or Maleficent/Ursula fighting together.
I know you meant Agrabah, that's why I said it seems weird to fight her so early on. Agrabah does seem like an intermediary plot, but keep in mind that...it's the first world that Sora actually met Maleficent. In-person, at least. It kinda seems weird to me...idk. Again I feel Disney struck out with the short amount of Disney villains to council. There're many villains that could work out fighting side-by-side with Maleficent. Mad Madam Mim, Evil Queen, & Lady Tramaine for one. I personally don't personally see anyone in the council fight by Maleficent's side. Even Jafar himself would shoo her away like Oogie & Hades, hell he did it, anyway in the beginning of the world. His hubris demands it. Tramaine, Evil Queen, & Maleficent think much alike if anything, tbh.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
More than likely, he spent a large portion of time in The World That Never Was.

Back