• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where the heck do you fight Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorablivion1911

Stupid question I know, but I looked everywhere in HB and in the forums and can't find crap! Thanks for your help.

O

Oberon

Go to merlins house... Go out, to the right, and head to the place where you fougt with leon.. And where you see to ways (left and right) go left, and go to the VERY end, it is very straight forward.

You'll know you are going the right way when you get to the crystal fissure.

Sorablivion1911

Does it end up being a dead end? cuz I went that way, after teh crystal fissure it just dead ends and i just turned it off.

O

Oberon

Sorablivion1911 said:
Does it end up being a dead end? cuz I went that way, after teh crystal fissure it just dead ends and i just turned it off.
Are you at the point after the 1000 heartless battle? If you are, it is directly after that point.

Sorablivion1911

Yeah I did the 1000 battle and went to the end of the crystal fissure and diddly squat happened. I was pissed I guess I'll just have to try again, Thanks though

O

Oberon

Sorablivion1911 said:
Yeah I did the 1000 battle and went to the end of the crystal fissure and diddly squat happened. I was pissed I guess I'll just have to try again, Thanks though
How far in the game are you????

O

Oberon

Sorablivion1911 said:
I'm already at TWTNW, I just killed Saix. All that's left is Xemnas.
Then 1.) your game is screwed up, or 2.) You're not going in the right direction.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Did you do most of the stuff in the game besides Sephiroth? Maybe you need to complete something... Or maybe he doesn't come until you're a certain level.

Just keep trying to go to the dark depths and eventual you may get it.

O

Oberon

That isn't the way it works, he appears after a certain point in the game, he is at the first Xenmas battle, and I was trying Sephiroth then...

Dr. Stoopid

ya, gotta beat MCP, maybe beat all the other levels too so you have the golden mickey head on all the story journal entries. When you do, your missions journal has a "meet sephiroth again" mission.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
beat the mcp do all things in hallow bastion aka radiaten garden-mispell-
and go to dead and sephirtoh there but be 70 or higher lvl

Dr. Stoopid

imkeyblademaster said:
beat the mcp do all things in hallow bastion aka radiaten garden-mispell-
and go to dead and sephirtoh there but be 70 or higher lvl

Not necessarilly, beat him at level 48 today in the process of my third time through. Hard as hell tho cuz I picked the sword this time which doesn't have Second Chance at that point and I barely won after blowin all my elixers, but setting Reflect to your shortcuts will do wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back